“Great Experience!” 5 of 5 bubbles

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

Did the 1/2 day Whale Watching Tour. It was awsome to see the whales, in such close proximity. Were well taken care of with good snacks and beverages and details about the whales. Very pleased with purchase of $30 CD with numerous photos of whales, and other pertinent photos. Thank you!

Kingwood, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Highly Recommend!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

My husband and I went on a half day whale watching tour with Pegaso while spending a few days in Puerto Vallarta. They were one of the least expensive options our hotel concierge told us about.....only about $65/person (US). We were so impressed with the crew. They were warm, friendly, extremely hospitable, very knowledgeable about the whales and other sea life we saw, and they kept us laughing. They had some pastries for breakfast that they offered to us several times throughout the morning. They offered water, soft drinks, juices, mixed drinks, and beer. Toward the end of the trip, one of the crew members made some of the best guacamole I have ever had. We left from a marina in Puerto Vallarta and then went by boat to pick up some other people in Nuevo Vallarta. We spotted our first whales about thirty minutes after leaving Nuevo Vallarta and we saw many, many whales over the next few hours. What a sight! I highly recommend whale watching while in Puerto Vallarta, and I highly recommend doing it with Pegaso.

Moncton, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Whales galore!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

As we were not interested in a party boat, my husband and I chose the sailing boat option to the Marietas islands. Although the boat was filled to capacity (about 30-more than I hoped) the experience was enjoyable. Alain and his crew went out of their way to make this trip memorable. Snorkeling, spotting the rare blue footed booby bird and whale watching were wonderful experiences. The whales were abundant and the oohs and ahs on the boat were constant. Definitely an activity not to miss.

1 Thank marbog
Houston, Texas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great value!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

My wife and I took a morning whale watching tour with Pegaso from the marina in Puerto Vallarta. I highly recommend it. The staff is very knowledgeable and helpful. They knew where the whales were, took us to them, and gave us all the pertinent information. In addition, they served food, drink, and kept us entertained. Best of all, they did all this for less than many other tour operators in Puerto Vallarta. You could do much worse than to spend four hours with Pegaso. Well done!

New Westminster, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fantastic!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

Prior to our trip to PV we booked a trip to Marieta's Islands and what it treat it was, for me anyway, as my husband came down with the norovirus from our hotel. That's a different review altogether.

I went on an 8 hour tour of whale watching, snorkeling and eco tour of the Marieta islands. It was a great experience as we were on a 1930s sail boat, saw a lot of Whale mating groups, some even fighting one another over the female and a VERY knowledgeable crew.

I am so happy that our Olympus Tours rep. Jesus Joya recommended this tour over the one that was originally booked via them. They even changed the booking free of charge. It was a terrific day for me, feel absolutely horrible that my husband had to miss it.