“Great Pizza & Service”

Pan & Que?
Ranked #204 of 1,014 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Kids, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Puerto Vallarta
“Great Pizza & Service”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

We went on Friday evening with a coupon we purchased on Cupocity. It was for a choice of pizza and a beer or lemonade. (We purchased two coupons, so we each had a pizza and one draft beer and one lemonade)
We were 5 minutes late due to traffic to use the coupon (valid 6-8 PM) but our waiter checked with the manager (without our asking) and said we could use it. I ordered a cheese stuffed portabello mushroom as an appetizer and we ordered a pizza with fresh tomato, panela and basil and a pizza with salami, red onion and olives. The mushroom was fabulous- very tasty and loaded with cheese- 57 Pesos. Our pizzas were also excellent, very thin crust, nicely loaded and hot. They also served us two homemade rolls which were crusty and tender.
The draft beer was cold and very tasty.
Even though we used a discount coupon, their pizza prices are very reasonable- under 100 Pesos. We will for sure go back again. They have indoor seating with A/C and it is very cute and some outdoor seating right next to the church where a mass was going on and a wedding.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank bzy1

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
“A New Favorite”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Last Night was our first visit to Pan&Que. It certainly will not be the last! Charming atmosphere attentive staff and the offerings were way beyond expectation. one of our two guests is quite picky and this morning he was singing praises. The appetizers were delicious and very generous in size. Calamari, crispy and so fresh tasting. Shrimp in a wonderful chili salsa disappeared in minutes. We all had pizza, the were outstanding, toppings were plentiful and something to please anyones palate. The cheesecake Guava and Blackberry were decadent and made their way around the table so all could savour. Espresso...and the cutest clear ice bags for your wine on the table. Kevin was our server and he couldn't have been better. All in all a wonderful evening that I cannot wait to repeat. Give this little place a try, you won't be dissapointed and it is quite a value. Different specials on menu items and drinks nightly.

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
“Don ' t Miss This Place”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

If you like mussels look no further! These are the best mussels I have ever had. Also the pizza is outstanding. Only the freshest ingriediants are used in all entries. The salads are fantastic and the gelato is to die for. Nikko, the owner is a wonderful person and only offers the best. He will treat you like family and make certain you have a wonderful pleasant meal.

Chicago, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent!!!”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

We went 06/18/2012 for our friends birthday and we had a great time the entries were great in taste and in portion the pizza was really crunchy maybe to crunchy but it was all good the pasta my friend got pasta and he said he enjoy it, my wife loved the fact that the place have A/C plus we find out that they have a terrace outside that is pet friendly so that is something we like even that is out of the A/C

Hollister, California
“So good!! Will go back for sure!!”
Reviewed April 6, 2012 via mobile

This was recommended to us by a couple who now live here from the states and now we see why. The food was amazing... The salad while over dressed for my husband was perfect for me... And the pizza.. Muy bueno! My daughter had the Hawaiian, my son had the pepperoni and my husband and I shared the shrimp which was delicious! Oh and don't forget the mojitios... I do not care for them and as the bartender promised I would love it (or it would be free) Drank the whole thing! Service was great, although not very busy, food came out fast and reasonably priced.