“Consistent”

Chili's
Ranked #708 of 1,180 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 22, 2014

I always go to Chili's because I know what I can expect, fairly good food, at a fair price, in a cool, laid back environment. This location is a bit hard to find though, its located inside the Liverpool mall next to the Sam's and Walmart by the Marina. It met expectations, good service and good beer !

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Wife and I have been in PV for the past month and were hungry for something from home. We decided to try Chili's and both ordered the 'Premium' rib dinner along with two soft drinks. The mashed potatoes and broccoli were good but the ribs were very poor, tough as could be, very thin meat layers and loaded with huge areas of fat that should have cooked off if properly prepared.
Strange thing, though this was the worst meal we have experienced in PV so far, it was also the second most expensive, after a 10% tip we spent 649 pesos which is about the same as the same meal in the US, only the one in the US I am sure would have been better.
Service was fine but i shudder to think what we would have been served if we purchased the 'standard' ribs vs. the 'imported Premium'.
There are many fine local establishments in PV and for the balance of our time here we will frequent those businesses.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Food good service not so much the staff seemed to be annoyed that we were a large group and half of us were kids..... They took the order and never checked back to see if we needed refills or anything

Reviewed November 25, 2013

I ordered a full rack of ribs to be shared by my wife and daughter. I ask to split the meal in two, that didn't happen. Led to believe by waitress that the side was a baked potatoe and recieved french fries. Ask for ranch dressing for my curley freis and was charged 8 pesos for it. The burger meat tasted like cardboard. Had to ask for BBQ sauce and the curley fries were not curley. With so many places to eat, Chilis galeria should take care of business. Nothing to do with the Chilis in the U.S. Suggestion: train staff to do a better job.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

the chillies at the gallerias is the bomb
the service is fantastic and adrian the bartender rocks
his presidente margies are so strong and powerful we needed a taxi last ime to get home
they have news salads and for 150 pesos they let me put a piece of salmon on top of my salad
it wwas delicious
keep up the great woek we will be back sooon

1  Thank scott r