Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Do not miss a great spa experience

I don’t know where to begin. Daniel is an awesome massage therapist and left me completely relaxed... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
DHRunner
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
via mobile
Relaxing

Nice clean facility, all professional staff. Its worth the visit. From the time you arrive Danny... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago

from $89.00
from $90.10
from $99.00
More Info
All reviews deep tissue massage vichy shower aqua spa salt scrub swedish massage great massage professional spa minute massage mani pedi amazing experience therapist andres pv knots exfoliation session vallarta
Selected filters
Reviewed January 23, 2019

My husband desided that he wanted a day at Acqua Spa for his birthday. Jose met me at reception and escorted to the lockers. The first service was the most relaxing facial I’ve ever had. I was asleep by the end. The next services were were a manicure, followed by a pedicure. I was offered water and tea while having my manicure. Then was a 1 1/2 hour balanced massage. To say I’m relaxed would be an understatement.
While paying the bill, I was offered water one more. It as money well spent.

2  Thank Maurice W
Reviewed January 22, 2019 via mobile

I had the Swedish massage and Hamman for a total of 90 minutes. The massage by Andres was excellent but the body scrub in the Hamman was the best. Been to Morocco and experienced the Hamman but the experience at Acqua Spa was fantastic. Andres makes you feel comfortable. I had a very good massage from Andres. I would recommend this spa to any man who wants to pamper themselves. My husband had Fernando and stated the massage was one of the best.

4  Thank Jerry P
Reviewed January 21, 2019

This well maintained and clean spa is located in the heart of Old Town. Very much appreciated the quiet, relaxing environment. Fernando provided a strong, professional massage. I would also recommend the Turkish Hamam treatment post massage.

2  Thank N9789EHmarkh
Reviewed January 20, 2019

So relaxing with very strong massage. Great location with ambient light and spa music. Strong deep tissue massage and great exfoliating body scrub. I would definitely return. It is men spa only, but it's strictly massage.

3  Thank Nicholas H
Reviewed January 16, 2019

This is the nicest spa I’ve even been in in Puerto Vallarta. Calm, serene, clean, well-appointments. The staff is so friendly and impeccably professional. You are greeted and escorted from the waiting room to the lock area. Then as you leave the locker area, you are greeted and escorted to your service room. Even as you leave finally, you are escorted to the lobby again with a smile and adios. Jose was an excellent and obviously trained masseur (deep tissue) and Bryan gave an salt scrub in the coolest of rooms with steam gallons of therapeutic water pummeling you. Combine this with his gentle and caressing scrub/massage. Heavenly. Too bad I discovered this on my last day. Will absolutely visit this spa again.

3  Thank James M