Vista Grill On The Beach
Ranked #9 of 1,055 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Good for: Business meetings, Scenic view, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Vista Grill is now located on the beautiful beaches of Puerto Vallarta, offering the same level of sophistication and serving Modern Mexican Cuisine with a coastal feel. Our attention to detail and daily live music are sure to make your visit an enjoyable and unforgettable stop during your trip to Puerto Vallarta.
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Everything was top notch, from the view to the food. Would highly recomend going at sunset, it was beautiful. The Spanish coffees were prepared by Luis Carlos and he puts on a great show. The couple next to us thanked us for the show. Don't miss Vista Grill if you ever visit Puerto Vallarta.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,480)

Reviewed November 17, 2013

I came to this restaurant with my father and his caregiver and had one of the best meals I've ever had in my whole life. Incredibly creative and tasteful and I must say the view is just as good as the food. Dad and I fell in love with this joint and actually returned back to the restaurant for an additional 3 times! I don't know if any place in the U.S. where I've had food this good.
Very romantic setting. Views of the city of Puerto Vallarta and the ocean. Great Saxophone player.. lighting was dreamy. If we ever go back to PV, we will be coming here again!

Reviewed November 15, 2013

If available, get a seat along the railing, the view is beautiful! The food was tasty and the serving size was more than enough. Cesar was wonderful, and took care of everything we needed. It was a very nice dining experience, would definatley come back.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

We visited Vista Grill on our Honeymoon and really enjoyed it. The food was excellent and our server, Cesar, was great. Definitely give it a try when you're in town!

1  Thank Tara O
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Sorry overrated. Did not feel the meals we had were that special. Reading most of the reviews leads you to believe that the quality of the offerings would be memorable, we did not find that to be the case. Probably each individual has to make his/her own call.

1  Thank SoCalBeachBum49