“Great evening with family at the Vista Grille” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Vista Grill

Vista Grill
Ranked #13 of 981 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Perched upon a hill overlooking the entire city of Puerto Vallarta, Vista Grill is a culinary experience with a view to match. Offering Modern Mexican Cuisine with superb attention to detail, the Vista Grill kitchen is always using the freshest locally available ingredients. Perfect for large groups and celebrations, or romantic dinners overlooking the bay, Vista Grill is a must for your trip to Puerto Vallarta.
Montgomery, Alabama
“Great evening with family at the Vista Grille”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

We had a beautiful table for 20 with an amazing view at Sunset! The service was awesome and so was our food. I highly recommend!

• Visited July 2013

La Verne, California
“Why didn't we come here sooner?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

Our first experience at Vista Grill made us wonder why we have not eaten here before. The view is fantastic, the service is excellent and the food is beyond compare. From the moment we entered we were treated like royalty. Seated at a table overlooking the bay, we started with margaritas before we opened the menu. Once we did though, the selections were not your average PV dining experience. There has been a lot of thought that has gone into creating this wonderful menu. I had a filet that melted in my mouth while my wife had the shrimp. We ended it all with a fantastic pear desert. We were also pleased to see an expansive wine list from all over the world. If you're in PV, give Vista Grill a try.

• Visited July 2013
Madison, Wisconsin
“Excellent restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

We went to Vista Grill back in 2005 and this year I wanted to visit there again for my 60th birthday the week of 6/9/2013. I emailed the restaurant in advance advising we have 19 people coming and I wanted a table on the veranda for the beautiful sunset. Sofia was gracious and understanding and helped me through the process. She also helped me with transportation ideas; we were staying in Nuevo Vallarta. The day of my birthday one of my family members had an accident at the pool and we were unable to hold our reservation. Vista Grill was very accommodating, we felt horrible that we couldn't make it with 19 people on the reservation. We did set up another date a couple days later and we were able to sit on the veranda, same time as the 1st reservation. The staff was great and Carlos Luis made sure we were taken care of; he always was checking to make sure we had everything we needed. With 19 people it can be hard for the staff but they were all great! I can't say enough about the food; it was wonderful; from the appetizers to the dessert...wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. We will be sure to visit the Vista Grill anytime we are in the Puerto Vallarta area. Next time we want to try their sister restaurant which is also in Puerto Vallarta. You can't go wrong visiting the Vista Grill!!

1 Thank dmssewer
Denver, Colorado
“Beautiful views, exquisite food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

It is difficult to decide where to start a review of such a place. The atmosphere of the restaurant involves its location, with gorgeous views of the bay, the open space, the live music, the breeze, and the nice decor. Cesar, our waiter, did a great job guiding us through the appetizers, main entrees, and dessert. We started with the divine taquitos de camaron and a green salad with strawberries. We strongly recommend the taquitos. We then had the local fish with mango rice and the shrimp dish. Outstanding! For dessert we had the pana cotta con coco and a banana pie with vanilla ice cream. Superb. Certainly one of the most exquisite meals we ever had. We plan to return to watch the sunset from the balcony.

1 Thank MauricioBabilonia
Seattle, Washington, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Slow Cooked Salmon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

I loved the view the food and the service.This was probally one of the best meals ever.I am 100% sure i will come back some time :D

1 Thank jim t