“Great restaurant with a great view”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Vista Grill

Vista Grill
Ranked #13 of 999 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Perched upon a hill overlooking the entire city of Puerto Vallarta, Vista Grill is a culinary experience with a view to match. Offering Modern Mexican Cuisine with superb attention to detail, the Vista Grill kitchen is always using the freshest locally available ingredients. Perfect for large groups and celebrations, or romantic dinners overlooking the bay, Vista Grill is a must for your trip to Puerto Vallarta.
Eureka Springs, Arkansas
“Great restaurant with a great view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

Lovely restaurant overlooking the bay. Great menu with lots of creative choices. Short rib sliders, duck confit flatbread were delish. Salmon and red snapper entrees were really good. Definitely would go back. Great spot for dinner.

Canada
“Try it & you won't be disappointed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

We went to this wonderful restaurant last night and had the best dinner we've had since arriving here in December. The service was tops, very friendly and attentive staff and the quality of the food was superior. Best Pina Colada I've ever had. I only ordered 3 appetizers and was amazed at the generous portions I received. Had to bring some of it home with me as there was more than I could eat at one sitting. We'll definitely go back to this very clean & beautifully decorated restaurant with incredible views. Thank you for a memorable evening with our friends.

New York City, New York
“Relaxing atmosphere, amazing views”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

Our table sat right out on an overlook with amazing views of PV. The atmosphere overall was relaxed and romantic. The food was OK. They used a heavy sauce on my salmon which was unnecessary but I found that this is typical of the way the prepare fish in PV.

Visited January 2013
Houston, Texas
“Worth A Visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

The ambiance and views are wonderful. The food can be a little spotty sometimes but this evening they were having a really good night. We had some first timers with us and they thoroughly enjoyed the food, wine and ambiance.

• Visited January 2013
“Best food in Puerto Vallarta”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

You cannot beat the view or the food at this hard-to-find, but truly wonderful restaurant. It is off the beaten path and for some unexplainable reason not in our guidebook. We had a fantastic view of BanderasBay and of the city and the food was a revelation. They recommended the shrimp taquitos as an appetizer and initially I thought "Taquitos! How good could they be?" but we went ahead and ordered them and let me tell you I will never look at taquitos the same way again. They were kind enough to email me the recipe (unfortunately in Spanish, so my son in law is translating it for me) and I can't wait to make them myself. Our entrees were equally wonderful.

I have good luck eating in Puerto Vallarta. There are a lot of good restaraunts. But this one is my favorite.