“Highly Recommend”

Puerto Vallarta Tours
Ranked #36 of 215 Tours in Puerto Vallarta
More attraction details
Owner description: The best prices and biggest selection of tours and activities in Puerto Vallarta. Featured in guidebooks such as Moon's and Fodor's, and in publications ranging from the New York Times to MSNBC, and on over 9,000 websites. Discounts on every tour, plus Toll-Free, English-speaking customer service and our exclusive free Puerto Vallarta Discount Card with every reservation. We are proud to offer a No-Port, No-Pay policy for cruise ship passengers. Let us make your vacation in Puerto Vallarta something special.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed October 4, 2017

We all had a fantastic time with ALL the things we did - ziplining, ATV and dolphin swim. We even had to change our date for the zipline and had no problem doing so. Only criticism is that there is no transportation from your hotel and you have to take taxi's to get to the pick up points or the business -on top of the cost. Also, the zipline facility (Chico's?) had excessive flies, bees, etc. to where we couldn't even eat so no food available for several hours was hard on the kids. Other than those two things, it was great.

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"rio cuale"
"time share"
in 9 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 11 reviews
"these guys"
in 14 reviews
"an adventure"

Reviewed September 12, 2017

I had a great time on the ATVs. The staff made sure that everyone was familiar with how to operate them safely. During the ride they made sure that no one was left behind. On the ride to the top, I would have like to stopped for a little longer to check out the scenery near the zip line site, but I understand that we were on a schedule. I liked that they would stay near the edges of sharp turns or drop off points to make sure that no one went over the side. My only complaint is that one of the guides was a little too aggressive in his riding. He kept cutting between the ATV's and running along side of them pretty close (he almost clipped the wheel of the person in front of me). But overall I had a great time and would definitely return. They also have Razors (like dune buggies) for those that don't want to ride an ATV (they cost a bit more). These are also good for people with younger children. I wouldn't recommend taking anyone under the age of 6 although I saw one couple take their 1 yr old & 3 yr kids without a problem. They were a bit frightened but made the trip up and back intact! LOL There is a restaurant during the main stop where you can order lunch and drinks (additional cost) as well as this cool little watering hole where you can jump into from the rocks. The staff will go first to demonstrate. We then had a free tequila tasting with some tasty selections. You could buy any of the tequilas to take home with you. They will wrap it and carry it down for you so that it will be there at the end of the ride. They take cash or credit cards. Overall good adventure for a ride through the rain forest. Dress accordingly. You might get dirty, wet and or muddy.

Reviewed September 10, 2017

We did 2 trips during our stay both were brilliant, and would recommend as a must if you're going here on holiday

Rhythms of the night was amazing and boat number fives crew were very entertaining led by David both journeys were packed with great laughs highly recommend, the show was amazing and the island at night is magical lit up the return journey was hilarious with crew singing and dancing until we reached the port .

Las Caletas day trip with boat crew 3 led by the Sexy Alan was also an amazing trip all activities are included in the price unlike so many that charge extra once you arrive at the destination, this was not the case we spent all day snorkeling, paddle boarding as well as the zip line rides etc fan day then a fun boat trip home with singing and a fun show put on by the drew ...brilliant.

Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

The Piarate sail was perfect. The actors and musicians put so much life and energy into the show and made sure everyone was having a great time with a drink always in hand. My fella and I went into this expecting a cheesy time and initially we were just doing this for our teens. We had no idea what to expect and this greatly exceeded our expectations! Plenty of time to relax and to see the sun setting beyond the bay from all the beautiful decks. If you want to dance or interact more with the show they put on, you can do that as well. We were not expecting the fireworks off the ship either!!

The food was perfect and is served down in the galley on long wood tables. We had the salmon and it was very fresh. Thank you so much for blowing our minds! You guys sure know how to throw a crazy party while letting us relax at the same time.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

My hotel tour desk offered many excursions from day to night. I was really unsure as to which my husband and additional couple was going to select being that we didn't care to spend a lot of money on an excursion.

Well, through it all, I got on Trip Advisor to see what else was available ....there it was, the Puerto Vallarta City Tour (not the shopping tour) for a mere $39 per person, what did we have to lose.

So I went back to the tour desk and specifically asked for this tour. He made a call and booked it.

This Puerto Vallarta City Tour offered pick up and return to your hotel! Many of the others didn't.

This beautiful air-conditioned van arrived with two other couples who also booked and away we went.

David was the speaking tour guide who was FULL of great history of Puerto Vallarta and its development in the early 1900's.

We visited the graffiti wall that promoted artwork, the alligator farm that also enlightened us on many other animals nearby. A visit to a local bakery that was delightful! If you get by Lupita's Bakery during the tour by sure to buy a piece of Tres Leche Cake...outstanding!

Next visit in town to a few beautiful churches, a visit to Malacon shoreline. Then a trip up the high road to see many spectacular points of viewing.

Next stop was the Tequila Tasting which was educational, flavorful and enjoying to sample. I bought the Almond Tequila....yummy! Right up the walk path was the destination for lunch. It was a light treat of shrimp empanadas for us. If you don't want to spend the money, pack snacks and lunch for yourself.

We walked the same area down the waterway stream, watched birds, and other wildlife.

We returned to the bus where we e gaged further in conversation with the other couples on the bus, able to see their hotels as they were dropped off during the end of the visit.

David was great! Money well spent. Thank you, thank you! I do recommend.