“Jet Skiing Tour is a MUST!!!”

Puerto Vallarta Tours
Ranked #36 of 215 Tours in Puerto Vallarta
More attraction details
Owner description: The best prices and biggest selection of tours and activities in Puerto Vallarta. Featured in guidebooks such as Moon's and Fodor's, and in publications ranging from the New York Times to MSNBC, and on over 9,000 websites. Discounts on every tour, plus Toll-Free, English-speaking customer service and our exclusive free Puerto Vallarta Discount Card with every reservation. We are proud to offer a No-Port, No-Pay policy for cruise ship passengers. Let us make your vacation in Puerto Vallarta something special.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed August 4, 2017

I would definitely go back and recommend doing the Jet Ski Tour. We had such an amazing time and our guide was super cool and patient with us. For my first time jet skiing it was a very memorable experience that we will definitely be doing again with you. Thank you so much for the awesome memories!!!

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"rio cuale"
"time share"
in 9 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 11 reviews
"these guys"
in 14 reviews
"an adventure"

Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

We booked a boat trip to Yelapa and had to cancel at the last minute. The woman on the phone could not have been nicer or more helpful. Seriously fantastic customer service. We look forward to using them for our next tour in PV!

Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

We booked the Dolphin Encounter, what an amazing experience! The dolphins were wonderful, well looked after by the Staff and so well trained. We had a dance, kiss on the lips and cheek and a handshake with the dolphins - they were so entertaining! We chose to have the photography package that cost the six of us $200 - we had over 100 photos on a disk and 6 printed out - an amazing memento of a fabulous experience! We also enjoyed the water park with water slides, lazy river, pools and zip wires all included in the price, not forgetting the free lunch! Staff were very efficient and very friendly. We will never forget this experience, would definitely recommend it to others and thank you to everyone involved for making the day so special!

1  Thank Julie R
Reviewed July 20, 2017

I was happy to be able to book my airport transfer ahead of time, especially since it was my first time to Puerto Vallarta and had heard the stories about the "timeshare sharks"! Online booking was quick and easy. Information provided before travelling was accurate and it was easy to spot the rep when I exited the airport. The only reason I did not give a perfect score is because the driver did not speak english at all. Thankfully, I do speak a bit of Spanish, which came handy when the driver was not sure of where to go, even though I had provided the address information ahead of time. Nevertheless, I would recommend the service and would use again (especially if they were offering rides back to the airport!).

See more reviews
Reviewed July 20, 2017

left from port & toured the coastline to Majahitas. Too many boats were in one spot. The snorkeling was fine & lots to see, just too crowded. We were not allowed to get out of one tiny area (downside) The boat was nice & the crew too. Good thing I speak a little spanish as the tour guide spoke only to us in Spanish & very rapidly /: Then we went to Yelapa & we loved it. like a trip back in time. We got some real bargains on souvenirs here. We walked up to the waterfall, in the mountains. I loved the sneak peak at how the villagers daily life was. If you are looking to relax, this is perfect. Pedro was our on ship party guide & he bonded with my hubby. Lots of laughing & dancing. Just do it