“Rio Cuale Zipline - Excellent”

Puerto Vallarta Tours
Ranked #38 of 209 Tours in Puerto Vallarta
More attraction details
Owner description: The best prices and biggest selection of tours and activities in Puerto Vallarta. Featured in guidebooks such as Moon's and Fodor's, and in publications ranging from the New York Times to MSNBC, and on over 9,000 websites. Discounts on every tour, plus Toll-Free, English-speaking customer service and our exclusive free Puerto Vallarta Discount Card with every reservation. We are proud to offer a No-Port, No-Pay policy for cruise ship passengers. Let us make your vacation in Puerto Vallarta something special.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed September 10, 2013

My teenaged son loves ziplines. I enjoy the scenery! Rio Cuale is in a beautiful setting for both rider & spectator. The road up is not for the faint at heart, but goes through old town and lets you see Mexican living! My son enjoyed his time there, said the ziplines were really good, and he liked the mule ride back up the mountain. The food in the restaurant was generous portions, fresh and delicious - not cheap, but not outrageous either. (And the margaritas were huge and tasty!) One minor word of warning - because of their location between peaks and mountains, credit cards don't always work so make sure you have cash with you! As always, the PV Tours guides/staff were friendly, and helpful. Booking is so easy, and it's a lot cheaper booking online than doing it through your resort! It's also totally acceptable to show your ticket on your phone - a very nice touch especially when you don't plan ahead or have access to a printer!

All reviews
"rio cuale"
"sea turtles"
"time share"

Reviewed September 2, 2013

We did the City Tour from PV Tours and it was a great snapshot of all that PV has to offer. We went to the Malecon to start the day, visited the catholic church, went to a very nice silver shop ($$$). After that we stopped at the "Flea Market" area. (Note: There is a really good candy shop just down the street from where you get let off.) We then took a road trip along the coast and up into the Mountains to an authentic tequila distillery. To end it off we stopped for lunch at this restaurant by the river. Please be aware that the tortilla's and chips are by donation.

Our tour guide was super friendly and knew so much about the city and its culture. It was definitely a good time. I would recommend it for early in your trip so you can decide what to go back and take a longer look at.

3  Thank mjw716
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I found out on my recent trip that you get the best price, 230 pesos if you buy the ticket directly from the manager at the dock. Do not buy it anywhere else or you can pay up to 280 pesos. Also if you buy it from the manager at the dock you know the boat is leaving that day. You can check with the vendor on the boat times, then show up at the dock and pay in cash.

The short walk up to the waterfall was fabulous.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

He'll guys , I have couple questions about PUERTO VALLARTA, MEXICO.
I going there by end of aug and I would like to ask about
1/what kind if money do I gave to fave us,peso
2/ I need photographer to get photo taken for me and my wife
3/ wedding dresses rental place not for wedding but kind of good thing to remember also how she can get her make up done we will be on Occidental grand Hotel
4/ how safe is the city to run around and do I have to rent a car
****i know it's a lot of questions but you r the one u can help me buddy , appreciate for reply