Open today: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM

via mobile
Fun time snorkeling

Paul S
Cherry Hill, New Jersey

All reviews airport transfer tropical tour vallarta tours cruise ship el eden tequila tasting zip lining dune buggy city tour rio cuale dolphin swim highly recommend this tour time share whale watching these guys an adventure driver
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

My visiting friends and I did the day trip to San Sebastián on the 14th. Our tour guide Jorge was so personable and informative on the entire trip there. He kept our group of ten entertained, answered questions and accommodated special requests.
San Sebastián itself is a step back in time.
Don’t miss this tour as it includes a stop at a tequila distillery where Eduardo will keep you laughing and get you just slightly giddy.

Reviewed 4 days ago

Snorkeling to Los Arcos. Great boat ride to snorkeling spot with continental breakfast. Los Arcos crowded so we detoured to a more private area that was great. Then to private beach with beverages. Nice lunch on way back and the sails were unfurled. Crew on the boat could not have been nicer. Much more personalized than the large tour companies.

Reviewed 4 days ago

I booked the City and Tropical Tour through Puerto Vallarta Tours and was very pleased both with the tour and the excellent customer service I received via email. I booked the tour while in Puerto Vallarta, with only two days notice they were able to organize everything and get me on the tour I wanted and suggested other tours that would have been perfect for us if we had the time, which we didn't!

I am very pleased with both the excellent customer service and the price we paid for the tour - I am sure we could not have found a better price anywhere else!

Reviewed 4 days ago

This was our first time on zip lines and it was fabulous! Staff was knowledgeable and had excellent customer service. The beauty from the zip lines cannot be put into words. We would highly recommend this place and the food at the end in the restaurant was excellent as well.

Reviewed 4 days ago

A very efficient tour company with lots of tour options to choose from that include tours for below, on and above water and land-based tours. During our PV visit we booked two tours through them, "Rhythm of the Night" and 'Sea Turtle Adventures, and was happy with both. They were very responsive and provided good communications through email, chats, and answered calls. Just remember to brush up on how to make international calls while in country. Otherwise, calling their stateside number was easy, the call agents were friendly, helpful and responsive.

Reviewed 1 week ago

We were a large group with lots of luggage.
This was easy to book, very good email communication. Even though it was very busy at the airport we located the staff with no issues. Driver was pleasant, courteous & helpful. Very good experience.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I wanted to do a release of sea turtle hatchlings tour and contacted Puerto Vallarta tours. They were quick to respond and accommodate my request and quick turn around timeframe. I basically was asking for a tour in 2 days. I was able to go on a fantastic tour, and this tour group went above and beyond to ensure that happened and to make sure I was completely informed. To meet my timeline, they actually moved me to a different tour group and met the same price. It was a great tour!! I can’t say enough good things about how hard PV Tours worked to make sure I got the exact tour I wanted, even moving me to a different tour guide.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

use them for transportation and the ATV tour which there were 7 of us and it was Great fun even in the rain! Always use PV tours never disappointed!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I booked "Rhythm of the Night". it was a great show. I was, at first, confused since I thought it was going to be a dinner show and not a show and then a dinner. But just to say it was a great tour and would totally recommend it to anybody interested. The island looked peculiarly awesome. The boat ride was super funny and enjoyable. The service out of this world. Very happy we did it.

1  Thank Dreamer62297015947
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Last year I did three tours through them. They are fantastic with responding to email. I’ve had to call and rearrange dates and I have always had one of the best customer service experiences. I’ve had to cancel and they’ve refunded me (minus their cancellation fee which is tiny and they state it upfront) within a day.
The tours last year were all fun and ran smooth. Their tours are a good deal. I have used them again this year and will each and every year. I hope this same company operates in other places throughout Mexico - if use them. Thank you to Puerto Vallarta Tours and all the employees. You are a joy to do business with.