“Incredible ambience in quaint backyard style venue”

el patio de mi casa
Ranked #163 of 1,020 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: we are open from tuesday to saturday from 6pm to 2am perfect for a cup of coffe or one of our great colcktail by mixologist Facundo!!! and the rest of our thing house made, like our special loafs, pizzas, cookies, salads, sandwiches, etc. wi-fi if you need to woork a little bit before your first drink in the afternoon!!!!
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
“Incredible ambience in quaint backyard style venue”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

This is one of PV best kept secrets... It's romantic quaint dimly lite restaurant is prefect for a groups, singles or couples to really enjoy. There is live music here mainly Jazz Tuesdays draws in the largest crowds, but you can get live music here that is more on the soft side of smoothness to your soul. I love this place.. GREAT pizzas and good menu too. The bar is friendly so if you go alone you will make friends;-) All ages come here as well. The place is very reasonably priced so anyone can hang out here regularly... Definitely a local hangout more than anything but worth having anyone tourist visit for a lovely spot to take in the quaint ambiance and open rooftop patio.
I give it a thumbs up!!!!!

• Visited March 2013
6 Thank Biancacalle
Heidi D, Owner at el patio de mi casa, responded to this review, May 14, 2015
Thank you for choosing us to visit and share what we have for you! Also for the time to evaluate us with such a nice words!

Lexington, Kentucky, United States
“Exactly what I was looking for!”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I had the pleasure of discovering this wonderful jewel of Puerto Vallarta during my vacation. As the reviews below indicate, the pizza is very thin-crusted, which I prefer, and were delicious! The drinks very reasonably priced, and the music was superb. I could hang out here on a regular basis, just like the locals do! I will visit there again the next time I am in PV!

• Visited December 2012
5 Thank Woodrow C

Portland, OR
“Great outdoor dining in a unique setting”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Not enough can be said about Heidi and her wonderful restaurant. I first discovered it, when she was a one person show, running the place out of her kitchen, living room and, of course, patio. It had great food then, and has only gotten better with the expansion into a new location and bigger menu.
Her new location offers outdoor dining in an eclectic atmosphere with great lighting and smooth music. While the food is not necessarily Mexican, it is definitely healthy and handcrafted. My favorite is the wood fired oven pizzas. She also serves at least 10 different gourmet salads, so this place is perfect if you're looking for a break from tortillas with beans and meat.
In addition to her wonderful food, she has some kind of entertainment almost every night. Whether it's an outdoor classic movie or live jazz, there's a reason to visit this place more than once while you're visiting.

• Visited January 2013
6 Thank WorldIsAPlayground

MA
“Charming, incredibly kind and welcoming staff,great Tues.night jam!”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Great find! Ambiance wonderful... music high quality and a rare find to find a jazz jam in PV!
We will go back to eat next time- being vegetariona the menu looked superb!

• Visited January 2013
5 Thank artravlerMA

Fayetteville
“Delicious and creative dishes!”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

This restaurant should definitely be on your list! Great drinks, like the mango or strawberry margarita, and great food. My friends had various pizzas (very thin crust) which they all enjoyed, my other friend had a big salad, and I had a salmon sandwich with potatoes. My dish, I think, was a bit expensive for what it was, but it was very good, and the bread tasted fresh. The space is wonderful and interesting as well. I'd love to go back for a pizza and salad!

• Visited December 2012