“expensive lunch”

Kawitu Mystic Paradise
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Kawitu is a mystical village frozen in time, inhabited by huichol people, protectors and healers of our planet.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed February 12, 2018

Went on the tropical/city tour because it was free and ended up here for lunch. Service was bad. Our table had the beverage order taken and no one came back for food order so had to ask if we could order. In hind sight we should have left without eating and ate when we got back to our room. Fish was mushy and shrimp overcooked.

Reviewed January 21, 2018

I was part of a "tropical and city tour" with a gentleman named Jorge Mancho, after the tequila distillery we drove through the conchas chinas and into this beautiful place.

We stopped at this village and ate at the local restaurant. Their prices were very affordable, my mother and I split the "combo for one" at 380 pesos but we got so much food!

The place is beautiful and all, but seriously, I am not a huge fan of seafood but the fish (I think it was red snapper) they had was to die for! Even my mother said it was unlike any other; speaking as an Asian chef who lives in Vancouver, BC, that's high praise!

I still dream about that fish sometimes. You just can't beat freshly caught fish!

Reviewed December 5, 2017

My husband and I enjoyed our visit to Kawitu Mystic Paradise. It really is a paradise tucked away in the mountain...a-really beautiful spot!, It is preserved with important history and traditions. Our lunch was delicious, as well. Everything was organically grown and the seafood was very fresh. It was a great experience and we were glad we did it.

Reviewed November 6, 2017

Wonderful unique experience - me and my husband enjoyed Kawitu. The service, location and food was amazing!! Would highly recommend this tour and would definitely go back again.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

Definetely a unique DO NOT MISS IT experience!! My family and I LOVED this gorgeous place! The location and beauty is amazing. It is a privilege to have the opportunity to experience something like this. Very unique! Great food and service as well. Highly recommended! We will be back again next year!