In the same building as the somptuous hotel is à youth hostel, runned by the same person. Even if we announced our arrival ahead, we were not nicely served. We had no reduction for the kids, as it usually is in EVERY other youth hostel we visited in the world. No reduction with my HI card. Worst of all she took only US dollars. Hello! We are in Mexico... Had to pay with my credit card. Finally, no room with all the family together. Not brave enough to politely ask two person to trade dorm room so we could be together. It was finally the most expensive place we have slept in ALL our trip to Mexico. No need to say we were out of there the next morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the romantic zone of Puerto Vallarta just a few steps away from one of the most attractive sandy beaches - Playa de los Muertos - and surrounded by great cafes and restaurants, our location allows you to walk to the most beautiful places in town. Enjoy the quietude while staying in the heart of Old Puerto Vallarta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Vallarta Sun Suites & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vallarta Sun Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Vallarta Sun Suites And Hotel