“Great Service and Environment (Unique)”
Review of La Leche

La Leche
Reserve with OpenTable
La Leche is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 1,164 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: A neutral space becomes "chameleon" as night after night takes on a different dress with colorful personality diners, with their different identities and their own sounds. The day-to-day kitchen is different because there is no fixed menu, It depends on the selected raw material and the mood of the chef. Any night of this wonderful place will be equal and repeatable.
Reviewed July 19, 2014

La Leche has great branding, from the exterior to the interior decorated with white paint cans, hundreds of white paint cans, everywhere, an oversized menu on a pivot and water brought to you in boxed milk carton type fashion is very unique.

The overall food quality for our table seemed to be good, I tried a couple different dishes and they were all very good. I was a slight bit disappointment with my shrimp ravioli which was good was not worth its price tag mainly because my expectation was that the shrimp would be inside the ravioli rather than served on the side. But the service was impeccable, timely and when they made a mistake and brought several plates which were not ours we even got to taste a few other dishes which we didnt order.

Overall it was a great experience

Write a ReviewReviews (1,769)

Reviewed July 19, 2014

The service was excellent and the entrees tasty
I ordered chilean oysters as an appetizer and they came completely dry in the half shell sans any of the nectar. I inquired as to why and was told it was to accommodate the condiments which overwhelmed the delicate flavor of the oyster. This dish is obviously for someone that does not like oysters.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

Last night i went to have dinner in La Leche restaurant, and i have to say it was excellent, first they have Valet parking, something important when is raining, the decoration is singular and nice, everything is white and related to milk, the service is real good and the food is very good, a waiter tell you how every dish is done and which ingredient have each one, as they change the menu everyday.
The taste is great and the dishes are very well cook, we were 4 people and everybody got different dishes and all of then were very good
The service is fast and very polite.

1  Thank Jesus D
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Great place and a must visit while un Puerto Vallarta. Menu is changed every day and offered via entrees, main courses and desserts. Ample wine list with affordable prices. Decor and ambiance is great in an all white color setting. Service very good and great price value.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

I travel to PV at least once a year, and I always miss eating at La Leche, not this time. My friends and I enjoyed a delicious, fresh meal with spectacular service at La Leche. It's definitely a restaurant to check out, and the prices are quite reasonable. It's definitely a fun place to check out -- everything is white. If I go again, I think I will also wear all white. I can't say I "loved" my veal osso buco, which was flavorful, but didn't have a lot of meat. My friend had a delicious pasta dish with a wonderful sauce that was quite spectacular, however. It’s definitely worth a try.

1  Thank Elvin M