“First time visit”
Review of La Leche

La Leche
Reserve with OpenTable
La Leche is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 1,020 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A neutral space becomes "chameleon" as night after night takes on a different dress with colorful personality diners, with their different identities and their own sounds. The day-to-day kitchen is different because there is no fixed menu, It depends on the selected raw material and the mood of the chef. Any night of this wonderful place will be equal and repeatable.
Los Angeles, California
“First time visit”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

We visited for the first time last week. Our table was a mixture of natives from PV and visitors from California. We tasted the tuna tartare, crab cakes, arrachera and the duck. All were delicious. The waiter spoke fluent English and Spanish and was able to answer all of our questions. The decor is so interesting and unique. Thoroughly enjoyed our visit here and will try to go again when in PV.

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
“Excellent Food Every Time”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I have been able to visit La Leche a couple of times now for dinner and everytime it has been an amazing experience. No matter what you order on the chalkboard menu list, you will not be disappointed. Every plate delights the palette. One of my favorite restaurants in Puerto Vallarta.

Minnetonka, Minnesota
“EXQUISITELY ELEGANT GOURMET FOOD”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

A friend and I stay at the Villa del Palmar this March 2013, and fortunately La Leche was recommended by the front desk. We strolled the block from our Resort, and we were greeted with a very friendly and professional staff. My friend and I had the muscles, and I must say I have never in my life enjoyed a meal so much. The presentation, the ambiance was all the senses could ask for in fine dinning experience. We went back a second night because we could not stop talking about the food.
I highly recommend La Leche.
Marilyn G.
Plymouth, Minnesota

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank MarilynG61
Plano, Texas, USA
“Unique and Fabulous Food”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

This is a gem of a restaurant. The food and service are top notch. The menu changes frequently and the chef shows his artistic flair with each dish. We went on a Tuesday evening and it was not very busy. The staff was attentive and courteous. English is spoken fluently. Don't be afraid to ask questions about the items on the menu as the staff is well versed in explaining every item in each dish. Being from Dallas, we have enjoyed many fine meals and this was right up there with the best. My fish in a black sauce was incredible. My wife had a pork roast that had been simmered in red wine sauce and melted in your mouth. Our cousins had equally delicious dishes. Appetizers - especially the aquachille (sp?) were amazing. We look forward to our next trip to Puerto Vallarta as we will dine here again.

Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA
“Fabulous artsy unique gourmet dining experience.”
Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

I can't imagine this being outside the top 20 in PV. The decor was very creative and fun(everything white). The food was top notch gourmet and presented artistically from start to finish. They offered a 3 course combo for $29 including appetizer, entree, and dessert. My sister in law chose this option. I chose the citrus salad...fresh mixed greens with grapefruit, orange, and coconut with a citrus vinaigrette, to start while she had gazpacho. Then I had an ahi tuna appetizer. The tuna was prepared like carpaccio and bathed in delicious sauce. A mango sorbet cleansed the palate prior to our main dish.For our entrees, she had risotto with asparagus, spinach, mushrooms, and corn...very tasty. I had a duck breast served on mashed sweet potato with carrots. We topped it off with a tira misu(with a dainty side of mango coconut sorbet) and a crispy chocolate bar covered with sauce and strawberries accompanied by a Grand Marnier of course. A tremendous evening.

Visited April 2013