“Heaven on Earth..”

davannayoga
New York City, New York
“Heaven on Earth..”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

This place is magical! The classes are inspiring, each class is a new adventure! Great care and attention is paid to alignment, and breath.. Anna is an amazing teacher! I took the 200 hour yoga teacher training at Davanna and it was a wonderful experience! The atmosphere is soulful and nurturing .. I would highly recommend visiting Davanna to anyone who wants to experience pure BLISS..

Visited June 2013
1 Thank dayle p
davannayoga, Owner at davannayoga, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Thank you for the beautiful review. It always helps so much. I hope you'll come back for a visit soon! Metta, Anna

Edmonton, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Best yoga experience ever!!!”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

My mom and I have practiced yoga for a few years now and when we decided to take a trip to PV, we needed to source a place for our daily yoga practice. We discovered Anna at Davanna and my practice has been forever transformed. She coached us through new postures and gave us a peaceful and gracious start to each day. It's easy to find- take the blue centro bus to downtown PV and get off near the cathedral. It's about 3 blocks away and up a few flights of stairs. 120 pesos gets you a drop in class with a mat and filtered water for when you are finished. Worth every peso!

Visited July 2013
davannayoga, Owner at davannayoga, responded to this review, July 14, 2013
Thank you so much for your helpful review on TripAdvisor. I look forward to keeping in touch and seeing you again soon.
With Metta,
Anna
Combined Locks, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This is the place to go!”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

The studio is located on such a beautiful cobblestone street and inside was a perfect space for classes. Anna was our teacher and truly made you feel right at home. I always enjoy learning new things during my yoga practice and Anna did not disappoint. From breathing exercises to a new pose, it really offered me everything I love about doing yoga. Be sure to visit Davannayoga when you are in PVR; I know I will be back! Thanks, Anna!

Visited June 2013
Harbor Springs, Michigan
“A fabulous find”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I would highly recommend this great yoga studio. Anna followed her vision and has created an absolutely top notch yoga studio in the heart of Puerto Vallarta. Well equipped with every prop you can imagine and classes for different levels of students with excellent instruction from the various teachers. It definitely contributed to my spending a great winter in this very interesting city! Julie Bacon, Harbor Springs, Michigan

Visited March 2013
davannayoga, Owner at davannayoga, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Thank you for your kind review of Davannayoga. We so appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you next Winter. With Metta, Anna
Coatesville, Pennsylvania
“Yoga Life”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Ana nutured the spirit and body. I never expected such a physical challenge since I considered myself an athlete. I felt comfortable and at peace, even though I could not touch my toes. Very comfortable, enjoyable and enligtening. If you are in Puerto Vallarta, this is a must do. I have taken Yoga before, but it was never like this. And a beautiful studio with benevolent Karma.

Visited December 2012