“Unique Mexican Art”
Review of Miralo

Miralo
Ranked #30 of 111 Shopping in Puerto Vallarta
More attraction details
Owner description: Miralo is a boutique studio gallery of art and gifts. Specializing in contemporary Mexican crafts and art; featuring the mosaic decorative art of Rodolfo Rosas Hernandez of Puerto Vallarta. At Miralo, Rodolfo does present demonstrations and workshops on glass mosaics (check Web site for dates). Miralo is located a block from the main plaza and the main church in Centro (downtown) Puerto Vallarta.
Reviewed December 30, 2008

Tired of the usual holiday souvenirs ?
Then look no further than Miralo, a local artist called Rodolfo creates unique pieces of stained glass mosiac art and are very impressive.
Each piece is Rodolfos interpretation of Mexicos unique natural beauty and culture.
The shop is located in a quiet location away from the usual tourist shops., taking purchases home is a breeze as the shop will bubble wrap all purchases to ensure they arrive home in one piece, i should know mine went on 3 flights back to the UK and
arrived in perfect condition.

There are newer reviews for Miralo

Reviewed December 24, 2008

For years I have been shopping the streets of Puerto Vallarta on my many pilgrimages to Paradise when to my suprise I happened upon a beautiful little Jewel on Fransisco I Madero. A Gallery style shop called Miralo. Filled with one of a kind Glass Mosiac art works done by
a very Gifted artist...Rudolfo Hernandez. Each of his pieces beautitfuly displayed and just waiting to become that perfect piece of Jewelry on someones wall. Further into the unique space were many more unique glass gift items again unlike anything I had seen on PV. So Of course I had to take home several of these treasures for myself as well as friends. My recommendation is take a litle time out of your day while in PV and check out Miralo on Fransisco Madero.

1  Thank lawrc
Reviewed December 21, 2008

Luckily, I was walking on Francisco I Madero in Zona Romantica and came across a new store called Miralo; what a great find. It is only the second year for the store but they had some of the most unique items; Mexcian contemporary art and crafts that I have not seen in other stores in Vallarta. But the best part of the studio was the mosaic art work of Rodolfo Rosas Hernandez.. He uses stained glass to create these fantastic mosaic mirrors. This is defenitely a place where I will return every trip to PV.

1  Thank BudSeattle