“Love Rodolfo's mosaics”
Review of Miralo

Miralo
Ranked #30 of 111 Shopping in Puerto Vallarta
More attraction details
Owner description: Miralo is a boutique studio gallery of art and gifts. Specializing in contemporary Mexican crafts and art; featuring the mosaic decorative art of Rodolfo Rosas Hernandez of Puerto Vallarta. At Miralo, Rodolfo does present demonstrations and workshops on glass mosaics (check Web site for dates). Miralo is located a block from the main plaza and the main church in Centro (downtown) Puerto Vallarta.
St. Catharines, Canada
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Love Rodolfo's mosaics”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

We have walked away from here on a few occasions with some of Rodolfo's mosaic-trimmed mirrors and glass jewellery. We love his aesthetic and would probably buy more if we had more time and money!

Visited December 2012
10 Thank SSwith3

Boulder, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Beautiful Handmade Artwork, Very hospitable”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

We were pleasantly surprised when we found this store. The selection was beautiful and we found a great picture frame and a bowl. He had a clearance rack as well with really, really nice items. He was super helpful and friendly. It is very close to the famous church so if you are visiting the church, look this shop up.

Visited November 2012
11 Thank JuannyBoy
Boise
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great selection and service”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

With an early December visit to Puerto Vallarta, we were looking for some holiday gift items, and Miralo's quality, selection, and friendly vibe were a welcome discovery.

Visited December 2012
9 Thank JimLBoise
San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great store, super artworks, pleasant staff”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

We visit Miralo every time we're in Puerto Vallarta and are always pleasantly surprised by the terrific assortment of artwork and gifts for sale and the very congenial staff. It is a welcome change from the tacky, pushy shops that one often finds in the touristy areas of PV.

Visited July 2012
11 Thank Jeffrey D
North Bay, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great gift shop with hands on class”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

Two weeks ago I took a 4 day course offered by Rudolpho , owner of Miralo's on Iturbide Street in Puerto Vallarta. When I, his new student said" I don"t even like this" after instruction and hands on cutting glass for 2 hours. Without missing a heart beat Rodolpho continued to encourage me to forge on ......the next day was better and by the end of the 4 day class I knew I would be back next year. I am so proud of the piece of art that I finished . Rodolpho is a great teacher and artist with a twist of humour. He helped me incorporate the sun, the moon and a star ( very significant for me and my grandchildren)while finding a solution for me to add beads to make my tree like a flowering crab apple.Do take the time to stop in to their boutique for great travel gifts and distinct works of art ( that look heavy but are surprisingly not).Bravo Bud and Rodolpho.!!!!!

Visited March 2012