“Nice Surprise!”

Ranked #482 of 1,072 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed August 10, 2012

I have wanted to try this place since it opened, but never did until last night. I had read about how crowded it was, noisy and how folks waited in line. Three of us went. We were pleasantly surprised. No line, walked right in. We were shown to our table and started the "hunt"... Fantastic and "fresh" salad bar (more options and dressing choices than I have found here in Vallarta. Roast beef, roasted Turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy.... Mac and cheese, enchiladas, rice beans, mini burger bar, meat lovers station, Mongolian BBQ like station, Italian station with pizza, lasagne, Alfredo, ice cream sundae and desert station... Large choice of breads (even had my favorite corn bread)... Food was good, large selection. Even if you are a picky "foodie", bet you could still find something you would enjoy here. Service was friendly, fast and good, place was large and comfortable. Lots of local families (which to me is always a good indication of choice, flavor and value). Soft drinks and beer/wine are not included in the basic buffet price, (158.00 pesos per person and am told they have 2 for 1 specials at certain times/days, just ask..) you will pay additional for drinks. I personally had a large glass of ice water sat back and found myself wonderfully satisfied and relaxed when we left.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

Normal buffet food, some items are better than others, but basically an average meal. It is a buffet. What more can we ask for?

Reviewed July 14, 2012

I've been to it at least 7 times. the last time they actually had guacamole. Every other time gone and did not want to restock.

Reviewed May 5, 2012

I went there in april 24 of 2012.

The expirence it's easy to descript, just GREAT PLACE TO EAT, the service it's good, and the food, you only have to deside wath can a food want to take, they have more of 100 choice of food, for you, my favorit was turcky in grill style, was ameazing.
That night i never forget, i went with two of my friends, so we have excellent company and ameazing food.
Salvadors co, recomend 100% this place, gracias

Reviewed March 24, 2012

My wife and I go to the Sirloin Stockade most times when we go to the Liverpool Galleria shopping center, whether to shop at the upscale shops or to visit the casino. This is a buffet style restaurant and offers many fine foods of various types. My wife always gets hungry for roast beef with mashed potatoes and gravy. This is the place for that plus I like most all of the other foods and desserts. Around 130 pesos for dinner is a good deal.