“Great place, great food, good service and a reasonable price.”
Review of Sirloin Stockade

Sirloin Stockade
Ranked #391 of 1,138 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed March 24, 2012

My wife and I go to the Sirloin Stockade most times when we go to the Liverpool Galleria shopping center, whether to shop at the upscale shops or to visit the casino. This is a buffet style restaurant and offers many fine foods of various types. My wife always gets hungry for roast beef with mashed potatoes and gravy. This is the place for that plus I like most all of the other foods and desserts. Around 130 pesos for dinner is a good deal.

Reviewed March 20, 2012

The food,presentation and waiters are all second to none

Reviewed March 11, 2012

We went to the Sirloin Stockade last night for dinner (March 10, 2012). We thought it was after 6 for the 2 for 1 but the cashier advised us in an hour it would be 2 for 1 so we returned at 7:00 p.m. to a HUGE line-up. We finally got to the cashier again & if you buy 2 sodas you get the second buffet for $183 pesos. So needless to say we ate very well! Roast beef, mashed potatoes with gravy, salad, pizza, lasagna, some things I wasn't sure what I was eating but it was good! Lots of desert choices as well! Great value for the money!

Reviewed December 30, 2011

Truly excellent with a top notch salad bar, very good selection of vegetables and meats, also sushi and Italian food.

1  Thank pngreg
Reviewed November 19, 2011

Some of the food is great others not so great and so on, depends upon your tastes. But that is the nice thing about a buffet. The selection is so wide ranging I have always found things I really enjoy especially the roast beef and the desserts. My wife raves about the soups, salads and made to order asian food. and best of all less than $12 with sodas or just over $9 without (expensive bottomless sodas). Go there several times each winter we are in PV, usually with friends as there is something for everyone.