“Don't miss this great restaurant” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tony's Please

Tony's Please
Ranked #115 of 981 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Sumner, Washington
“Don't miss this great restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013

Went early, was the first table seated. Had the shrimp crapes very good, large enough to share. Service is very helpful. Have added Tony's to my must go to again list.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

“Better than Excellent!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

We are frequent Puerto Vallarta visitors and each time we MUST eat at Tony's (often more than once during our week long visits). I can not say enough good about this place. Tony is wonderful, the atmosphere is supurb and the food is to die for. A must are the Margarita's, the garlic\egg soup and chicken tetrazzini. All dishes are excellent though these are our favorites! I rave to all back in the States that this is my favorite restaurant in the world! We were so glad to discover that Tony's was on tripadvisor to let other know how great his place is. You won't regret your meal here. (and being in Mexico, where people are often cautious about eating some foods, Tony's is clean and safe to eat).

• Visited November 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Perfect way to support a local business family instead of a big resort.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

My wife and I have been to PV a half dozen or so times, and every time we come to visit Tony's. Tony is always there serving us, and I think it is his mother or sister who prepares our food. We always get the same thing - Margarita and chicken tettrazini. If you like a nice strong drink, and a lot of cheese with juicy chicken, this is perfect! I encourage everyone to go so you can support a local business instead of simply eating every meal at a large resort. We will be back every time we come in the future.

• Visited October 2013
Ottawa, Illinois
“Visit once than visit often”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

We go to Tony`s the first night we get back every year. Try to get there as often as possible. I think that my wife and I have had everything on the menu, have not had a disappointment. Try the Chicken soup you will fall in love with the soup.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank frog1639
Palm Springs
“A favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Having been here many times, have never been disappointed.
Great food and always treated very well.
Always difficult to choose since I have so many favorite dishes here

Visited May 2013