“Perfect way to support a local business family instead of a big resort.”
Review of Tony's Please

Tony's Please
Ranked #146 of 1,036 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 4, 2013

My wife and I have been to PV a half dozen or so times, and every time we come to visit Tony's. Tony is always there serving us, and I think it is his mother or sister who prepares our food. We always get the same thing - Margarita and chicken tettrazini. If you like a nice strong drink, and a lot of cheese with juicy chicken, this is perfect! I encourage everyone to go so you can support a local business instead of simply eating every meal at a large resort. We will be back every time we come in the future.

There are newer reviews for Tony's Please

Reviewed October 18, 2013

We go to Tony`s the first night we get back every year. Try to get there as often as possible. I think that my wife and I have had everything on the menu, have not had a disappointment. Try the Chicken soup you will fall in love with the soup.

1  Thank frog1639
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Having been here many times, have never been disappointed.
Great food and always treated very well.
Always difficult to choose since I have so many favorite dishes here

1  Thank mikePalmSprings
Reviewed June 28, 2013

We ate here after many friends recommended it. We dined here. Love the casual atmosphere. Great margaritas, excellent food and reasonable prices. Pepper steak was wonderful, garlic soup was amazing and my partner loved the avocado soup and his shrimp crepes.
Please dine here. Tony is charming and the entire place is so sincere. Very casual. We will recommend to friends and will return.

2  Thank Andrew K
Reviewed June 5, 2013

What a great little restaurant in a quait neighborhood! My husband and I and another couple that we met at JR's meet and greet went up to Tony's for a great dinner. Tony himself welcomed us and waited on us the entire evening. I had the pepper steak and my husband had the shrimp burrito. The other couple had the shrimp crepes and we all took bites of each others meals. Everything was oustanding! We all felt that it was a really good value and the portions were very large. Tony is very professional and anticipated our every need. I highly recommend Tony's and can't wait to go back next time I am in PV!

2  Thank cancunkitty