“best massage i've even had”

Metamorphosis Day Spa
Reviewed February 25, 2014

My partner and I had a couple's massage in the privacy of our own rented casa. We are both massage enthusiasts and both agreed that the staff from Metamorphosis Day Spa provided probably the best or among the best massage we've ever had.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

My husband and I were in Puerto Vallarta this week. We went to Metamorphosis Day Spa for deep tissue massages. We knew we had found the right place the minute we walked in the door. We felt so "at-home" and comfortable with all the staff. Isabella did my massage and Charley did my husband's massage. The massage therapists did exceptional work and the spa is so clean and bright. If I lived in the area, I would go to this spa every week! I can certainly see why it is high on Tripadvisor's listing! Isabella and Charley were both so sweet. They were very professional and knew what they were doing. I would have to say Isabella did one of the best massages I have ever had anywhere. Metamorphosis is very popular with the locals who have moved in from the United States and Canada.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

I am joining other reviewers. They are amazing,

My first visit was actually in 2012. I saw reviews here, went there, had a massage and mani-pedi and I brought my husband with me next day. Charlie took a good care of us. His massage is truly therapeutic. Definitely top-tier.

We visited PV again 2 weeks ago. As soon as we dropped our suitcases, we drove down the hill to book our usual massage/mani-pedi there. Nothing more to say Charlie was as good as we remember. For mani-pedi, I had it on 2/7 and today is 2/16. I don't go to nail salons very often so I don't know what is to be expected, but my nails look as shiny and pretty as if I just came back from a nail salon.I am very happy.

We will definitely go back. We are looking forward to going back!

Reviewed February 13, 2014

The massage therapist, Hilda did a wonderful job, I would have to say that this was one of the best massages that I have ever had. The Metamorfosis massage uses various massage techniques. Angie was wonderful also, greeting me and making me feel comfortable, very relaxing. I highly recommend this day spa.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

It's hard to drag yourself off of the beach but do it! This little gem is on the same street as the pier on the other side of Olas Altas/Amapas. Angie and her staff (including nieces and nephews) provide spa quality message and nail services that is a cut above what you'll find on a lot of the streets close to the beach in Old Town. In fact it's a cut above the service I received at a much higher price at one of the fancier resort hotels in Vallarta. Highly recommend massages from Charlie. Very relaxing and long lasting mani/pedi as well. Finally, I couldn't believe I got such great services (mani/pedi and massage) for less than $100 US combined. Go to their location and sign up for the therapist/service of your choice on the clipboard on the door. You can do that 24/7. Go ahead, treat yourself!