“Excellent massage”

Metamorphosis Day Spa
Madison, Wisconsin
“Excellent massage”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

The massage therapist, Hilda did a wonderful job, I would have to say that this was one of the best massages that I have ever had. The Metamorfosis massage uses various massage techniques. Angie was wonderful also, greeting me and making me feel comfortable, very relaxing. I highly recommend this day spa.

Alexandria, VA
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Spa time in paradise”
Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

It's hard to drag yourself off of the beach but do it! This little gem is on the same street as the pier on the other side of Olas Altas/Amapas. Angie and her staff (including nieces and nephews) provide spa quality message and nail services that is a cut above what you'll find on a lot of the streets close to the beach in Old Town. In fact it's a cut above the service I received at a much higher price at one of the fancier resort hotels in Vallarta. Highly recommend massages from Charlie. Very relaxing and long lasting mani/pedi as well. Finally, I couldn't believe I got such great services (mani/pedi and massage) for less than $100 US combined. Go to their location and sign up for the therapist/service of your choice on the clipboard on the door. You can do that 24/7. Go ahead, treat yourself!

Ladysmith, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“We miss our massages already!”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

The first thing we do when we arrive in PV is book our massages with Hilda and Isabella. My husband had his first massage last year after I told him how wonderful it was and now I can't stop him from going at least 4 times out of our 7 days! From the moment you walk in you are greeted by Angie and you feel relaxed and at home. The massages are professional and well worth the money. We will return every year that we go to PV. My husband says "guys you got to try this".

Kevin and Wendy

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great Spa with Affordable prices”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Discovered this gem of a spa during our week in Puerto Vallarta. Pedicures are $200 Pesos and Massages are $400 Pesos. I had a massage with Isabella and Charlie and both were amazing. Angie is very friendly and makes you feel welcome. We will return next year.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank AdventuresofV
Wilmington, North Carolina
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Excellent 10 Years”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I have been going to Metamorfosis Day Spa for over 10 years.....it is a must do part of my annual trip to PV. Angie and her staff are fantastic. Massages from Hilda and Charlie are excellent and the pedicure/manicures are great, too. I feel like part of the family and always get a smile and a hug when I return......Highly recommended.