“Relaxing massage”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Relaxing massage”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

My recent stay in Puerto Vallarta, my husband and I decided to check out Metamorphosis Day Spa after reading the amazing reviews on TripAdvisor. After having a green smoothie at Salud Super Foods, we headed down two block to the spa. From the moment we got there, Angie (the owner) greeted us and made us feel comfortable. We chatted while we waited for our treatment—Angie is a sweetheart as well as her staff. Our massage was amazing and felt very relaxed after. It was like a vacation from our vacation. The spa itself is cute and the spa rooms are candle light lite, with relaxing music—a perfect combo for spa. The quality of the massage is on par with a 5-Star hotel like The Rosewood or Four Seasons if not better. Thank you, Angie!

1 Thank ramblist

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“amazing service, value and people”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

girlfriend and I both received the most incredible 60 minute massages. I also got a fantastic pedicure. price was unbelievable and Angie and her employees were incredibly friendly. We already made another appointment for Friday.

2 Thank stekrueger16
Portland, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Fabulous Way To Enjoy Our Vacation!!”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I have been vacationing in Puerto Vallarta for 37 years. Yesterday, I decided to look through TripAdvisor for some new things to do and found Metamorphis was #1 with raving recommendations - so I walked to old town and found the spa and met the owner, Angie. She is delightful, gave me prices (which are incredible) and a business card. I walked back to my hotel, talked with my husband and booked a massage and facial for both of us via the internet. She got right back to me and we were confirmed. We have different massage expectations - he likes a Swedish Massage and because I am quite athletic, I like a deeper tissue massage. They were perfect with both Hilda and Isabel meeting our expectations completely. When we walked out, Angie was there and suggested that my husband could use a haircut - I agreed and he had a haircut - fantastic!! The massage and facial was 700 pesos - this place is immaculate and uses excellent products - we would highly recommend Metamorphis!! We can't wait to visit Metamorphis again!

Augusta, Georgia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A good place for some R&R”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Who am I: graduate student, easy-going, mediocre expectations

I read about this place on trip advisor and decided to check it out. It's a tiny hole in the wall in Zona Romantica. I received a massage for $360 pesos and my girlfriend received a mani/pedi (I think that's what you girls call it) for $240 pesos. This price was during the off season.

Isabella was my massage therapist. She was wonderful. I've only experienced about 4 or 5 massage therapist in my day and this was a completely full body treatment. Not only did Isabella pick up where I was tense and apply the correct amount of pressure (she occasionally made sure that the pressure was calibrated to my comfort), she gave me a good arm and leg stretch too. I have not experienced this before during a massage. Needless-to-say, I was disappointed when the session ended.

But, when I went to meet my girlfriend in the lobby, she was talking it up with all the girls who worked in the spa. Their english was decent but we tried to have most of the conversation in simple spanish for us to practice. It was pleasant to hear about their lives and families and hear about the cultural similarities and differences.

They did a wonderful job of making you feel like family and I can't wait to visit PV again to receive my next metamorphosis massage.

Los Angeles, California
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Ahhhhh the best Massage in PV”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Metamorphosis has sweet nice people, they really love what they do. I work on the computer a lot and have a lot of shoulder and upper back pain. I leave Metamorphosis feeling completely relaxed, it is not only the best massage in PV but maybe the best one I have ever had. This is worth looking for if your in need of some relaxation, not your everyday beach rub down but a totally professional spa.