“Ahhhhh the best Massage in PV”

Metamorphosis Day Spa
Los Angeles, California
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Ahhhhh the best Massage in PV”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Metamorphosis has sweet nice people, they really love what they do. I work on the computer a lot and have a lot of shoulder and upper back pain. I leave Metamorphosis feeling completely relaxed, it is not only the best massage in PV but maybe the best one I have ever had. This is worth looking for if your in need of some relaxation, not your everyday beach rub down but a totally professional spa.

Visited May 2013

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Best massage I've had in Vallarta"”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I've been living in Vallarta for 9 months now and have tried many massages. Most have been sub par, so my expectations weren't too high when I showed up to Metamorphosis. It was a very professional massage in a beautiful setting. It far exceeded my expectations and was a very good price. I will definitely be back!

San Diego, California
“Metamorfosis Day Spa”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We walked by this unassuming spa facility and were greeted by Isabela. She was so nice and we scheduled massage for that afternoon. My husband and I were pleasantly surprised by the quality and capability of the massage therapists. Abraham is gifted and is a wonderful massage therapist. My husband said that Isabela was also very professional and did great work. As such, we returned the following day for our second massages. Angie the owner is very warm and engaging. She makes everybody feel as though they are family. Would definitely return to Metamorfosis Day Spa without hesitation.

Portland, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Recommended by a picky local...”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

And she was right! I was already expecting cleanliness and value, as my friend is truly a choosy shopper, but Angie and her staff delivered so much more. The vibe is so relaxed and leisurely, the staff were so friendly, that we were instantly able to relax and enjoy the coming massages. Abraham gave me a stress free professional therapeutic massage. My whole body felt renewed afterwards. There were three of us, all equally satisfied. We will definitely return again and recommend them highly to anyone visiting lovely PV! That their location is also convenient to many restaurants along popular Olas Altas made planning our day that much easier.

108 Mile Ranch, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Above and Beyond every time!!”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Wow...we go back to see Angie every time we come to PV. We discovered her about 6 years ago and return every year. We always have the best massages to start off our vacation. This year I noticed Angie's toes and asked if she could do the same for me. Of course she could!! I had an amaing pedicure and the best polish I've ever had - with diamonds even!! From now on I will get my pedicure when I get to PV, not before! Angie, you and your team are amazing! We love you! Angie goes beyond, and you are definitely treated like family while you are there!!
Jackie and Kim