“Above and Beyond every time!!”

Metamorphosis Day Spa
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Wow...we go back to see Angie every time we come to PV. We discovered her about 6 years ago and return every year. We always have the best massages to start off our vacation. This year I noticed Angie's toes and asked if she could do the same for me. Of course she could!! I had an amaing pedicure and the best polish I've ever had - with diamonds even!! From now on I will get my pedicure when I get to PV, not before! Angie, you and your team are amazing! We love you! Angie goes beyond, and you are definitely treated like family while you are there!!
Jackie and Kim

Reviewed April 10, 2013

The wife wanted a pedicure and massage, but the price for this at Garza Blanca was pretty stiff. So, we found Metamorfosis. She talked me into getting a massage with her as well... I passed on the pedicure. But what a great massage!

It is true, you are treated like a best friend. The staff was extremely friendly and happy to have you visit. It isn't as swanky as most spas but you can't beat the price or welcoming atmosphere.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

On a recent trip to PV, my wife surprised me and we both had massages, facials and pedicures. I don't generally gravitate toward spas. Everyone at Metamorphosis was so friendly and welcoming and professional. It all felt great! When it was time to go we immediately scheduled another massage. The price is unbeatable for the quality, and Angie's family makes customers feel like family too! We will most definitely return. Thank you Angie, Isabella, Hilda, and Charlie! (My wife learned of it on Trip Advisor, btw.)

Reviewed March 29, 2013

My daughter and I visited Metamorphosis Spa and was treated like family and best friends. Our comfort was formost on the groups minds. Head pillows, water, drinks....comfort, comfort, comfort.
The massages were intense, professional, and comfortable. The massage started at the toes and worked up to the head....whole arm was used to get to the deep muscles. Wow! I could not raise my arm above chest level when I walked in but the next day it was perfect, no pain.

The mani and pedis were fabulous.,,sugar scrubs, lotions, cuticle trimming, and great selection of polish colors. We were given flip-flops to wear back to the hotel and asked to return them the next day....Angie's comment, "We trust people here." Yes they do and what a great feeling to be trusted. The price was 1/3 less than cost in Ohio.

We received great service, friendly atmosphere, and comfort.

I highly recommend.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

We have a place in PV. Everytime we go there, we treat ourselves to a visit to see Angie at Metamorphosis SPA. Angie knows what it takes to make a client feel welcomed. Her SPA is warm and clean. Most of the emloyees are members of her family. I have had facials and massages and both services are wonderful.
On our last visit, it was my birthbay. Angie arranged for a facial to be added to my massage. A real treat! After my massage, I was told that there was no charge. Of course this was awesome, but not surprising at Metamorphosis. Everything and everyone is just wonderful.
Please do yourself a favor and visit Metamorphosis, you will be transformed.