“Great Spa in Puerto Vallarta - they treat you like family”

Metamorphosis Day Spa
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great Spa in Puerto Vallarta - they treat you like family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

Last week I happened to find this great spa while out walking around Puerto Vallarta. I went for a massage and it was great! Very relaxing and they are so nice - great customer service. I'll be going back every time I'm in PV. I would recommend this spa in a heart beat! The price for a massage was half of what my resort charged.

Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“Fantastic Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

I would recommend this day spa in a heartbeat. It has some of the best customer service in town. Not to mention the massage and manicure I got were the best I ever had. I would definitely go there again and anyone looking for a five star experience for an affordable price should check it out!

Delta, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“For the tightly wound”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

You leave this dimension for a dimension unknown. The 60 minute massage awakens all your muscles. The tender but strong touch leaves you completely at ease wit yourself. An amazing experience.

Madison, Wisconsin
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 329 helpful votes
“Metamorfosis Day Spa or Metamorphosis Day Spa - Do Not Miss”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

The business card says "Metamorfosis Day Spa". The spa is in Old Town at Francisca Rodriguez #159.

This is the second year that I pampered myself with a facial and two massages with Hilda. Angie the owner remembered me from a year ago as did Hilda. The spa is very clean and so worth a visit. You leave feeling so relaxed. I cannot wait to return next year! The facial left my skin feeling so soft and clean.

The atmosphere is so cool because there is low lighting and candles. I love this place.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Angie and her staff are the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

I enjoyed my pedicure so much, I got a manicure. I enjoyed my manicure so much I got a massage. Angie and her staff are fantastic! Charlie's massage was one of the best I've had. The spa is quiet and clean and everyone is friendly and professional. A "must do" when in PV.