“Life Changing!”

Metamorphosis Day Spa
Chicago, Illinois
“Life Changing!”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

My first professional massage was at Metamorfosis in 2010 by Jose, and I've been spoiled ever since! I really should get massaged more, as Puerto Vallarta is the only place I've had professional massage. I went back this past December and decided to truly spoil myself, had a deep tissue massage with a facial and mani/pedi all in one visit. I felt like a completely changed person after that experience. Charlie did the deep tissue massage which was beyond skilled and professional, as if he knew the exact pressure in every area to apply. He also has a great, calming personality that puts you at ease quickly. The facial (I believe Hilda) and mani/pedi (I believe Isabela) were also extremely professional and they really took their time to do each just right and not rush anything. The owner, Angie, takes customer service to the next level, she welcomes you and treats you as a long lost friend and will do anything she can to help you. I could go on for paragraphs about how great every single staff member here is, but that would take away time from you actually getting here and having the best massage of your life.

I had a Cupocity certificate (for a different unnamed establishment) I purchased before I even arrived in PV for a special on deep tissue massage and reflexology treatment, the price was too good to pass. I'll just say I almost walked out of the middle of the massage, complete lack of skill and training. I literally ran straight from this unnamed spa to Metamorfosis to schedule another deep tissue to correct what torture my back had gone through over a silly Cupocity deal. The lesson is, Metamorfosis may be slightly more expensive than other establishments in the area (although extremely cheap compared to what a similar massage would go for in the US), but it IS WORTH IT. Your back will love you for it! I've since vowed that the only place I will go to for massage in Puerto Vallarta is Metamorfosis.

Angie has put together an amazing establishment and staff, it truly is a work of love and it shows. Now whenever I walk up Francisca Rodriguez and into the door of Metamorfosis, I already feel calmer and at peace. It may just change your life too!

Visited December 2012

San Francisco, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Transcendental”
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

A quiet and relaxing hideaway tucked in the heart of bustling Olas Altas. Metamorfosis Day Spa truly lives up to its name and with great expertise at the hands of Charlie be prepared for your own personal metamorphosis. Highly recommend their signature "Metamorfosis" massage -an amazing value!

Minneapolis
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“The Best Pedicure”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

A wonderful pedicure that turned my old, tired feet into soft and young feet. In the back room people were getting massages and coming out with Ommmmm written on their faces. Going back tomorrow!

San Francisco, California
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Great massage away from home”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

My husband and I vacationed in Puerto Vallarta in January for the first time in many years and were not prepared for how much the city had changed. We had no idea where to go for the best services, restaurants, etc.

I had booked 80 massages at our hotel spa (which cost $89 each) and although they were not terrible, I did not book a second massage there. Instead, I turned to TripAdvisor and found the Metamorphosis Day Spa. We liked our one hour massages so much that we booked 90 minute massages there the very next day.

I would definitely return to Puerto Vallarta and certainly to Metamorphosis. We had the pleasure of having our massages done by Angie and Charlie.

Give them a try! You won't be sorry.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Miki G
Sacramento
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Número Uno!”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

We tried them for the first time and went back 5 days later. Angie actually spotted us on the street as we were looking for her place. From there we were introduced to Hilda and Isabela. Both gave wonderfully relaxing massages that ended much too soon. We highly recommend them and suggest reservations as they seem to get a lot of walk-in traffic that could not be accommodated until later. Their website was down but their number is (322) 2226162, Francisca Rodriguez #159, off Olas Atlas. We will visit again when we return to PV.

Visited December 2012