“can't wait to go back!”

Metamorphosis Day Spa
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Went everyday on our week girls birthday trip.. best in PV!! love Angie. had massages from Charlie, Hilda, & Isabela.
Been going to PV twice a year for 20years and this is a must!!! see you all soon!!! Diane

1  Thank dmwmpls

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Had a massage by Isabela she was professional and provide a relaxing atmosphere. I would suggest using Metamorphosis Day Spa and skipping the resort spa. The price is cheaper but the results are still as good or in some cases better. I will use again on my next Vallarta excursion.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

From the time we walked in until the time we left, Angie made my wife and I feel at home. We stayed at an all-inclusive resort but have learned that the massage in town can be better and less expensive! We arrived by taxi and were greeted with cool towels and cold glasses of water. We must have sat and chatted with Angie for 30 minutes talking about where we were from (Kentucky) and the things to do and see in Louisville. It was like we were long lost friends but it was our first time there! We finally started discussing what types of massage we liked and if we had any problem areas to "work" on. Angie recommended a mix of techniques call the "metamophosis massage" and next thing you know we were whisked off into two adjoining air-conditioned rooms.

Charlie was my wife’s masseuse and Hilda was mine. What a professional, relaxing experience! The aromatherapy was perfect. Not too strong but a good dose of a relaxing scent. Hilda's technique was perfect and she applied the perfect amount of pressure. An hour later and I was loose, relaxed and in heaven!

This place has great prices and after a good tip my wife and I spent about 900 pesos or $82 US...an awesome deal for the hour-long massage. If you are traveling to PV, don't miss this wonderful experience. I would recommend Metamorphosis to everyone!

Reviewed December 6, 2012

One can't find a better place in PV for a message. I have had Hilda in the last two visits and she only improves, if that is possible. I wouldn't visit Puerto Vallarta without a visit to this wonderful spa. Friendly, clean, professionally run spa in a convenient location...Really a wonderful experience!

Jan B.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

I discovered the Metamorphosis Day Spa at an event while staying at the Playa Fiesta Hotel, which is when I was introduced to Hilda, who gave me a 90-minute massage. I have since returned to Puerto Vallarta and have visited the actual day spa location. It is truly a hidden gem; clean, relaxing and smells wonderful as soon as you walk in the door.

I fell in love with Hilda's touch and technique, and I request her each time. I always go with my girlfriend, and she loves Charlie as much as I love Hilda. The Metamorphosis Day Spa has a reputation for providing excellent services. I have personally had several massages there and I also know that they are hired to provide their services at private events in Puerto Vallarta.

After each massage, I always feel amazing and relaxed, as if I'm walking on air. Love it!