“Excellent massage....excellent owner and staff!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Metamorphosis Day Spa
Louisville
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Excellent massage....excellent owner and staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012

From the time we walked in until the time we left, Angie made my wife and I feel at home. We stayed at an all-inclusive resort but have learned that the massage in town can be better and less expensive! We arrived by taxi and were greeted with cool towels and cold glasses of water. We must have sat and chatted with Angie for 30 minutes talking about where we were from (Kentucky) and the things to do and see in Louisville. It was like we were long lost friends but it was our first time there! We finally started discussing what types of massage we liked and if we had any problem areas to "work" on. Angie recommended a mix of techniques call the "metamophosis massage" and next thing you know we were whisked off into two adjoining air-conditioned rooms.

Charlie was my wife’s masseuse and Hilda was mine. What a professional, relaxing experience! The aromatherapy was perfect. Not too strong but a good dose of a relaxing scent. Hilda's technique was perfect and she applied the perfect amount of pressure. An hour later and I was loose, relaxed and in heaven!

This place has great prices and after a good tip my wife and I spent about 900 pesos or $82 US...an awesome deal for the hour-long massage. If you are traveling to PV, don't miss this wonderful experience. I would recommend Metamorphosis to everyone!

Visited October 2012

San Francisco, California
“Wonderful Message!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2012

One can't find a better place in PV for a message. I have had Hilda in the last two visits and she only improves, if that is possible. I wouldn't visit Puerto Vallarta without a visit to this wonderful spa. Friendly, clean, professionally run spa in a convenient location...Really a wonderful experience!

Jan B.

Visited November 2012
San Francisco
“love, Love, LOVE this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

I discovered the Metamorphosis Day Spa at an event while staying at the Playa Fiesta Hotel, which is when I was introduced to Hilda, who gave me a 90-minute massage. I have since returned to Puerto Vallarta and have visited the actual day spa location. It is truly a hidden gem; clean, relaxing and smells wonderful as soon as you walk in the door.

I fell in love with Hilda's touch and technique, and I request her each time. I always go with my girlfriend, and she loves Charlie as much as I love Hilda. The Metamorphosis Day Spa has a reputation for providing excellent services. I have personally had several massages there and I also know that they are hired to provide their services at private events in Puerto Vallarta.

After each massage, I always feel amazing and relaxed, as if I'm walking on air. Love it!

Visited December 2012
Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico
“The best!Just absolutely amazing!I have been a regular for 5 yrs!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

Angie has trained Hilda and Charlie- they are my absolute favorites!!
The attention to detail and the love for what they do is obvious!
They also help us with our retreats and we always get such great feedback , especially with Charlie who can give a stronger massage with such perfection!A true pro!
( Charlie practised Muy - Thai and has a true understanding of the body!)
I am also very grateful for the care of using only coconut oil for me as I have allergies.
I have had massages all over Vallarta as well as worldwide at retreats like como shambhala.
There are not many places in the world like metamorphosis where the family truly love what they do!
Camilla Schwab

Visited November 2012
San Diego
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 280 helpful votes
“depends on who you get”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012

My massage was pretty good. I had a woman. My sister, who gets regular massages said a rather large, rough man came in, did not speak and gave an...unusual massage. As if he did not know the body or the massage areas. His technique was random and unexpected. It was not good. She said it was the worst massage ever.

Visited January 2012