“Professional, simple, friendly and great value.”

Metamorphosis Day Spa
London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“Professional, simple, friendly and great value.”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Please do not pass by the opportunity to visit Angie and her team. They are truly great at what the do and want to ensure your experience is tailored specifically for you.

1 Thank Johnlogie

Calgary, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice atmosphere”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Super super nice people. Very attentive and very friendly. Highly recommend. My feet LOVE the pedicure ! !

Visited September 2012
1 Thank TD F
Comox Valley, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Wonderful review”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Wonderful massage, foot and nail care! Ladies and gent were very nice and did a very caring job! Cannot remember name of rhe manager/ owner but she told me she had a man friend who had an apartment possibly for rent , I am still interested, if price is half decent. Iam wanting to come for February 2 till March 23rd. Can you let me know if it's available and the price, thank you in advance, Carol H from Victoria, BC, Canada

Visited April 2012
1 Thank beachgirlEsquimalt
San Francisco, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!!!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Had a WONDERFUL experience at this spa. My friend and I found Metamorphosis through tripadvisor and decided to check it out. We were so hot and sweaty, but Angie (I assumed she is the owner) is so sweet and immediately welcomed us to come in, sit down and she gave us ice cold wet towels softly scented with lavender to cool off with. We wanted to get something to eat for lunch first though, so she recommended a great spot for us to go, said to wait a little bit for the food to settle, then come back after. We did exactly that and when we returned she led us into 2 small, quiet, air conditioned rooms. The massage was one of the best I've ever had, a full hour for only $40 USD. I've paid $120 for massages in San Francisco, that lasted under an hour and weren't half as good! This was a huge highlight of the trip and I highly recommend this for anyone staying in Puerto Vallarta and looking to get pampered!

Visited September 2012
3 Thank Michelle J
“Most memorable experience of our trip!”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

This spa was beyond just the services that you pay for. We were treated great by the staff and they went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable. The spa was closed on a Sunday and the owner came in with two staff to accommodate our schedule. The owner then drew us a map of the area with sights she thought we may like. The services themselves were superior quality and a great price! Thank you to the staff!