“Perfect Hot Stone and Facial”

Metamorphosis Day Spa
Huron, Ohio
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 89 helpful votes
“Perfect Hot Stone and Facial”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

2 hour treament of hot stones and facial was $2000 pesos,which is about $74 per person plus tip! Angie and her staff is excellent. Aromatherapy, light facialextraction, hot stones with perfect pressure, heat and length, nice facial mask, moisture, ful
Body massage. Nice toom which was dark with candle. Amgie got us a cab afterwards!

1 Thank Jenifer M

charlotte, nc
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“So welcoming!”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

I don't think I can expand any more than all the previous glowing reviews. My husband and I went here on our visit for massages and pedicures. We had quite an adventure getting there! We had been walking around the other streets near and around the spa. We were a few blocks inland and found the street that it was on. We followed the street down looking for the street number but when we got to the end we were looking at a very high stone wall! We followed the curve, still no spa. We went around the block AGAIN! We asked 2 elderly ladies sitting in front of their homes if they knew where it was, sadly they did not. So we headed back to Olas Altas determined to find the spa! Looking at the map, we finally located the street (again) that the spa was on! The road is interrupted by this high hill with houses, apartments on it! So, Please make sure you go to street from Olas Altas!
By the time we got there we were so tired and hot. Angie me us at the door, we told her our story of looking for her, and she invited us in. She immediately offered us cold water and the went and fixed us each a cold, rolled up washcloth with some aromatherapy infused in it. I can't tell you how wonderful that was! It was the perfect thing we needed at that moment. Even my husband enjoyed and appreciated the special treatment.
It was very close to the time to close the spa, so we were going to make appointments to return another day. But Angie checked with a few of her employees to see if they would stay a little later. Needless to say, they did, much to our enjoyment.
I just can't say enough good things about Angie and her staff. They were so friendly and genuinely gracious, and the services were performed with excellence.
If you like to be pampered, don't miss out on Metamorphosis Day Spa.

1 Thank Flightmuffin
Surrey, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Our favourite massage in PV”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We tried other Spa's in PV but LOVED the massages we received here. My husband was looking for a deep tissue massage and Jose is the MAN!! Hubby was thrilled, he has hip problems and Jose did a fabulous job on him - was so good we had to return. I had Isabella and loved my massage with her - Intense but not too intense - am trying to figure out how to get them to do "home visits"!! Almost worth the trip to PV for the massage alone.

1 Thank markenbc
Chicago , SW Subs
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Best”
Reviewed April 14, 2012

With so many massage parlors to choose from in PV , you would be doing yourself a favor and finding Metamorphosis. It is 1.5 blocks East from the municipal pier in the Romantica Zone , on the Northside. Angie's staff and products are the best.

Bluffton, South Carolina
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“the best”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

i only do massages in PV at Angies--the best=clean relaxing- and great people

Visited March 2012