“Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy the surroundings”
Review of Cafe Roma

Cafe Roma
Ranked #138 of 1,028 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: American, Italian, Canadian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: A popular, fun, second floor restaurant/bar. Karaoke and Live Music most nights. Always a family atmosphere. Open from 11:00 am to 10:00 pm Monday thru Saturday.
wakefield
“Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy the surroundings”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

This is a fun place located near the flea market, the menu of comfort food perfectly compliments the drinks and atmosphere.

Walking up the stairs hints that you are entering a kick back place where privacy and seclusion are not in order. By the time they serve you your first drink you’ll be engaged with your surrounding table mates and becoming part of the entertainment. Great place to meet new acquaintances

The wait staff are attentive and engaging, drinks reasonable and food inexpensive and very pleasing. Great place to spend some down time after a day of shopping or to refresh after a day of strolling in the hot sunshine.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Phy_sullivan

San Diego, California
“Great find!!”
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Cafe Roma was a great find on my recent stay in PV. The staff was very welcoming and attentive. It's not a elegant restaurant with a large menu, a perfect place for pizza/pasta and beer/margarita. The lasagna was off the hook, so good I had it for lunch and dinner on the same day.

2 Thank CraigECU
York, Maine, United States
“From Maine to Paradise”
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

I am 15 years old from Maine. I've been here in Puerto Vallarta for 5 days, and 2/5 we have come here. The pizza is delicious, and probably serves the lemonade in the world. Very clean. The staff are very nice and friendly and make you feel at home. I'm leaving tomorrow, but my whole family loves it, and will most likely come back again.

3 Thank Caileb S
Wakefield, MA
“We feel at home”
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

Beyond courteous service, great attentive staff, and superb food, plan to be regulars! The owners and staff treated us like family and provided a relaxing and fun environment. We look forward to returning on our next trip to Puerta Vallarta

3 Thank Trraveler512
Winnipeg
“Bad joke........”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Ok location....very central.....service was alright......food was not good at all. I had lasagna (small portion) and side green salad both were at best average....friend had meat lovers thin crust pizza, and that was the worst I think I tasted, as I helped him finish it. Some reviews called it the "Cheers" Bar/restaurant and that might be really it has going for it....save your time and money and go elsewhere.....and if you don't believe me.....go4it !!!

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank up4it52
Sr.Fox, Owner at Cafe Roma, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
Hey I am so sorry you had a bad experience and wish you would have talked to me when you were here and not satisfied. This is way out of character for our place.
If there is anything I could do to make it up to you and have you try us again, please let me know.

Fox