“A must. It is like a different place depending on the time of the day”
Review of Fusion Gourmet

Fusion Gourmet
Ranked #207 of 1,072 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2011

Went back to this trip. Food just as good as always. They now have different menus depending on the time of the day. Most resturants have one menu that has breakfast lunch and dinner items. They have mAny new items because it is really like three different seatings. Gene and Nati really take care of you

1  Thank Juandf023

Reviewed May 19, 2011

We enjoyed this restaurant. They do hassle you a bit on the side walk to come in. Constantly asking everytime we passed, even though we'd already been there once. The food is great though. I had the tampequena steak and my partner had the tropical chicken. I recommend it. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank LouisvilleBoys
Reviewed April 16, 2011

Gene & Navi with their staff make you feel so at home and food is wonderful. We have attended several times at the old location and really like the new place as it is larger and has several seating options. It is great to be a little bit away from the noisy restaurant scene. We visit PV often and will always make this place a destination not to be missed.

1  Thank Zander_Alberta
Reviewed April 15, 2011

April was our seven consecutive year visiting Puerto Vallarta. Each year we enjoy going to our favorite restaurants and finding new ones. This year we were especially happy to find Fusion Gourmet. Recommended by another person in our resort, Fusion Gourmet has the total package for us. Structurally it is a very charming building with attractive indoor and outdoor seating. You even have a city view of the sunset from the roof deck. All designed by the owner, the garden is quaint and makes a great place to relax and enjoy a wonderful meal. We found the food to be outstanding! So much so that we ate there 4 of the 7 nights of our trip. The coconut shrimp and mahi mahi were terrific! As were the rib eye steak and pork dinners. We were also very pleased with the prices. The owner and his staff are all so nice and knowledgeable. They are a great group of people to know. All in all the Fusion Gourmet experience is exactly what we enjoy most about Puerto Vallarta dinning and we cannot wait to return next year, if not sooner!

1  Thank Craig1202
Reviewed April 9, 2011

I just returned from a 7 day vacation to Puerto Vallarta, and wanted to share my experiences with other travelers. As a former bar/restaurant owner, I tend to be very picky. It had been 10 years since I was last in PV, and I couldn't get over the changes including the volume and quality of restaurants to be found. I happened into Fusion Gourmet on one of my walks and I am so glad I did. Fusion Gourmet moved to this new location within the past 6 months and it is very nice. You have a choice of street level courtyard seating, balcony seating or rooftop seating with a view. Each level has it's own charm. Gene, the owner, and his staff immediately make you feel welcome and it just gets better from there. I enjoyed breakfast, lunch and two dinners. The food was fresh and delicious. The liquor selection was impressive - Great margaritas, daiquiris and my favorite, Canadian whiskey. I really do feel like I hit the jackpot here. Thanks again to Gene and his staff for great experiences.

1  Thank PickyTraveler1959