Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Review Highlights
The Three Tenors Vallarta - MUST SEE

Went to my first show at Incanto for the 2020/2021 season and saw The Three Tenors Vallarta. I was... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Felipe M
A wonderful evening dinner and show

This is a wonderful place. Food music 🎶 theatre 🎭. We’ve attended many events here and last nigh... read more

Reviewed March 6, 2020

from $139.00
from $25.99
from $89.00
More Info
All reviews piano bar rio cuale small theatre media luna patio overlooking the river upcoming shows during intermission singer songwriter edith piaf amazing talent second half main stage our waiter talented performers live entertainment two hours encanto
Selected filters
Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

Incanto is classy, elegant, friendly and great if you are a woman alone. The terrace restaurant is gorgeous, situated as it is above the river. The upstairs bar, very 30’s speakeasy. Is cool, classy and super friendly. The music is fantastic. There is no cover. My favourite nights are Thursday’s Open Mic and Saturday’s Pearl’s bingo.
Open mic is not a venue for drunken notalents but instead a showcase of talents from around Mexico and the world.
I am not a bingo person but Pearls bingo is so entertaining. Imagine bingo and a cabaret show. Super entertaining.
The food, breakfast, lunch, dinner and tapas is definitely all that . Not to be missed. And hey, air conditioned!

Date of experience: April 2018
2  Thank migaratoryabuela
Tracy P, Owner at Incanto, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2018

Hola Abuela!
Thank you for the very kind words about Incanto. It warms our hearts that you get this vibe from us. It was purely intentional! ;) Seriously, our customers help us create the environment at Incanto and we thank you for being a part of it all.
See you again soon we hope!

Reviewed August 19, 2018

I have been twice. Bingo, Open Mike, and the Piano Bar are wonderful and lots of fun. The show room is a nice, small venue but the sound was too loud (woman near me turned off her hearing aids), but excellent drink service in the theater.

Dinner was a whole different ball game. Nobody to greet you, had to wander through the Bingo game to find a place to sit for dinner. Guacamole was excellent; chicken wrapped in bacon awful. Bacon was raw, greasy as all get out, "mashed" potato was a potato puree with no taste at all. The star of the plate was of all things the veggies.

Two dinners were ordered, only one served, and by the time we got the second one, we had 10 minutes to get down to their theater for that evening's show. I was told by a manager that the traditional setting for dinner is outside on the balconies overlooking the river; not in the bar. Since it is low season they close the balconies. Guess I am stupid, I would have them open to attract anyone zi could during low season; it costs nothing to keep them open.

Tracy P, Owner at Incanto, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Hi Randy,

Thank you for coming to Incanto on the above occasions. I appreciate your positive comments regarding your enjoyment of Bingo and Open Mic (both of which I host) and your compliments to our servers in the theatre. I know you visited with our former chef, Jorge, who I'm sure informed you of all the options for dining. On the night you visited, we had indeed closed the terrace, due to the torrential storm we were about to receive (it rained for 2.5 hours) while you enjoyed the show downstairs. As a service to our customers that evening, we wanted to avoid any disruption of their meal when the rain started. In the future, if you prefer sitting outside in the rain, we can certainly accommodate you.

I apologize about the bacon, I will resolve this matter immediately. I get many compliments on that particular dish and on the potatoes as well, and I'm sorry if we failed this time in your opinion.

I must say that I do have some concerns about your unfavorable comments which I overheard about a wonderful singer at Open Mic. Your comment, "He can't sing, he's off-key!" was especially troubling and completely unnecessary. As the owner and host, it goes against my philosophy of maintaining a supportive, non-judgmental atmosphere where everyone gets the chance to show us their talents. Science has proven that singing is wonderful therapy, lights up the brain, and makes us feel better. Your overly critical and unkind public comments, which I hope the singer didn't hear, were uncalled for and not appreciated. That particular individual happens to be a retired Broadway showman and sings very well.

Randy, I'm not sure you'll ever enjoy Incanto 100% based upon your diligent efforts to discredit us here and on social media, but we would like to ensure you that we will do our best to meet your expectations in the future. I always welcome courteous and constructive criticism when warranted, as we constantly strive to achieve excellent service for all of our customers. Should you choose to return, I do ask that you conduct yourself in a courteous and respectful manner toward our staff and other guests. I will be happy to discuss any issues with you personally in order to successfully resolve them.

Reviewed August 9, 2018

I now have gone multiple times to listen to this group that regularly performs at Incanto. They play Gipsy King and are excellent. They will leave you singing, dancing and happy! They are taking a break in August but start again mid-Sept 2018. Don't miss them if you're in town.

Reviewed August 9, 2018

There's a group who regularly performs at Incanto. I've gone several times to their show and can't get enough of it!!! They play Gipsy King songs and are amazing. Don't miss them, I promise you'll have a great time.

Reviewed July 18, 2018

There is something fun for everyone here, ExPats, Nationals, Straight, Gay, Qestioning. It's a fun place with a great location and AC in the theatre and the bar areas. Two great patio areas on the river.

Date of experience: July 2018
Tracy P, Owner at Incanto, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2018

Hi Bill,
Many thanks for taking the time to comment. I love the audiences we get at Incanto. As you mention, they reflect the diverse nature of Vallarta's residents, tourists, immigrants, etc! We'll be doing even more eclectic shows in the coming season! We appreciate your support!