Review Highlights
Media Luna MUST SEE MUSICIANS AT INCANTO on Thursday Nights

Wonderful venue to enjoy musicians. Easy to reserve on line. We had preferred seats in a small... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
924alice
Kelowna, Canada
Lovely entertainment venue

Really enjoyed the theater. Lady Zen is talented and an versatile entertainer . I like the size... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from $69.00
from $99.00
from $199.00
More Info
All reviews piano bar rio cuale gospel brunch open mike tuna elton john bingo game patio overlooking the river lounge upstairs musical talent vocal range stage presence opening night great talent pre show alfredo pasta guacamole
Reviewed July 10, 2018

Nowhere else in Vallarta will you find the variety, quality and accessibility of quality entertainment, than at Incanto. Many of the acts are headliner-quality, while others may be up-and-coming stars of the future, or local acts that you will see nowhere else. As well, there are audience participation events, like bingo and open mike nights. Many of the shows have no cover charge, and the food and drink prices are competitive. Tracy Parks has done a fabulous job bringing the variety show format to Mexico's favorite town.

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank pejackson94606
Tracy P, Owner at Incanto, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2018

You really know how to make my day! Thank you for the kind words. I love your description of the acts we've been so fortunate to work with. I'll share with them now.
Gracias!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Tracy Parks and Incanto are offering up a varied menu of cultural attractions that is continually stimulating. From gypsy guitar performances to the hilarity of Greater Tuna to the touching songs of Lady Zen, Incanto has become an entertainment venue not to be missed. Movie nights were even being added as I departed for summer travels. Dining by the river is lovely and peaceful. Do put one of the performances on your cultural calendar!

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank Elena_WanderingMuse
Tracy P, Owner at Incanto, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2018

Thank you Elena! We really appreciate you taking the time to send your comments here. It makes us very happy to know you enjoy the offerings and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 2, 2018

Friday night was the first of every Friday in June that Lady Zen performed at the theater at Incanto. Every song and story was personally relatable to the theme “Always Something There to Remind Me.” Lady Zen is the kind of talent that I have grown accustomed to at Incanto. During times I have to be back in the US, I yearn to be back in PV and simultaneously am always wondering what I am missing at Incanto. The world class entertainment in both the theater and piano bar are the definition of eclectic. I will always remember the Liberace tribute – the music and commentary enhanced by the signature candelabra and romance of the chandelier, Then there was Cher (one of Pearl's Girls) that brought me right up out of my chair with “If I Could Turn Back Time.” During Open Mic night, there was the superb reading of The Raven and the unexpected appearance of tenors from Broadway sharing a scene from “Sweeney Todd.” Tracy Park's conceptual approach to choice of talent is eclecticism. Be careful. The place is addictive. (The food is good, too!)

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank sandraknebel1946
Tracy P, Owner at Incanto, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2018

Thank you, Sandra for these kind words. Warms my heart to know that you enjoy what we're doing. We love the talent that has come our way since opening and the support we've received from great customers like yourself. So nice to get to know you better on your last visit. Again, thank you.

Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

What a fabulous night. Tina Turner was unbelievably good. A voice just like Tina’s and maybe even better. She engages the whole audience. And dances into your heart.
Our friends ate dinner before the show, in the restaurant, and their food was incredible. We had burgers stage-side and we gave them an A plus!

Date of experience: May 2018
Tracy P, Owner at Incanto, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2018

Thank you! So glad you enjoyed Truly Tina. She'll be back next season. Thanks for the comments on dining as well. Makes our day!

Reviewed May 4, 2018

I really enjoyed Luis Villanueva's performance at Incanto last night! He is such a showman! With his silky, smooth voice and handsome good looks, as well as his commanding stage presence, he drew the audience in COMPLETELY! He sang a variety of songs, from beautiful, romantic ballads, to feet-stomping ranchero, to some heartfelt Mexican folk songs, where he sat down and sang from the edge of the stage, and the audience joined in and sang along! His band was great, too! They were spot on in every song! It was just a wonderful evening, and I am so excited that he will continue this amazing show every Thursday night! Congratulations, Luis!

Date of experience: May 2018
Tracy P, Owner at Incanto, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2018

Thank you, Marsha. I was thrilled to read your comments and so was Luis. We've shared them with him and his musicians. This kind of feedback makes us feel great but also boosts their confidence when starting a new project like this. So critical. Thanks for your time and your comments.