Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Review Highlights
The Three Tenors Vallarta - MUST SEE

Went to my first show at Incanto for the 2020/2021 season and saw The Three Tenors Vallarta. I was... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Felipe M
A wonderful evening dinner and show

This is a wonderful place. Food music 🎶 theatre 🎭. We’ve attended many events here and last nigh... read more

Reviewed March 6, 2020

from $139.00
from $25.99
from $89.00
More Info
All reviews piano bar rio cuale small theatre media luna patio overlooking the river upcoming shows during intermission singer songwriter edith piaf amazing talent second half main stage our waiter talented performers live entertainment two hours encanto
Selected filters
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Tracy Parks and Incanto are offering up a varied menu of cultural attractions that is continually stimulating. From gypsy guitar performances to the hilarity of Greater Tuna to the touching songs of Lady Zen, Incanto has become an entertainment venue not to be missed. Movie nights were even being added as I departed for summer travels. Dining by the river is lovely and peaceful. Do put one of the performances on your cultural calendar!

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank Elena_WanderingMuse
Tracy P, Owner at Incanto, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2018

Thank you Elena! We really appreciate you taking the time to send your comments here. It makes us very happy to know you enjoy the offerings and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 2, 2018

Friday night was the first of every Friday in June that Lady Zen performed at the theater at Incanto. Every song and story was personally relatable to the theme “Always Something There to Remind Me.” Lady Zen is the kind of talent that I have grown accustomed to at Incanto. During times I have to be back in the US, I yearn to be back in PV and simultaneously am always wondering what I am missing at Incanto. The world class entertainment in both the theater and piano bar are the definition of eclectic. I will always remember the Liberace tribute – the music and commentary enhanced by the signature candelabra and romance of the chandelier, Then there was Cher (one of Pearl's Girls) that brought me right up out of my chair with “If I Could Turn Back Time.” During Open Mic night, there was the superb reading of The Raven and the unexpected appearance of tenors from Broadway sharing a scene from “Sweeney Todd.” Tracy Park's conceptual approach to choice of talent is eclecticism. Be careful. The place is addictive. (The food is good, too!)

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank sandraknebel1946
Tracy P, Owner at Incanto, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2018

Thank you, Sandra for these kind words. Warms my heart to know that you enjoy what we're doing. We love the talent that has come our way since opening and the support we've received from great customers like yourself. So nice to get to know you better on your last visit. Again, thank you.

Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

What a fabulous night. Tina Turner was unbelievably good. A voice just like Tina’s and maybe even better. She engages the whole audience. And dances into your heart.
Our friends ate dinner before the show, in the restaurant, and their food was incredible. We had burgers stage-side and we gave them an A plus!

Date of experience: May 2018
Tracy P, Owner at Incanto, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2018

Thank you! So glad you enjoyed Truly Tina. She'll be back next season. Thanks for the comments on dining as well. Makes our day!

Reviewed April 8, 2018

Cabaret-Piano Bar-Cafe-Cocktails. After visiting Puerto Vallarata four times we found this establishment on this trip and returned a few times during our stay. A charming place to relax for some fine cocktails and free entertainment on the second floor (check times for free entertainment). On the first floor there is a cafe for food and more entertainment. You can go to the web site to look at schedule and pricing.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed April 1, 2018

One doesn't necessarily dine at entertainment venues expecting fine cuisine, and we didn't.... the food was good, the service adequate, the attitude pleasant. And the showroom where we saw WELL STRUNG was perfect: intimate, good sound and lighting, comfortable seats, good drink service. I said "EXCELLENT" because we want the place to do well. It's a great addition to the Puerto Vallarta cultural scene.