“Review from a local, new menu and lol with Sol the Owner”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cafe Bohemio

Cafe Bohemio
Ranked #121 of 999 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Mexican, International
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Oakland, California
“Review from a local, new menu and lol with Sol the Owner”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Hola, Cafe Bohemio is now open for the new season 2013-2014.
New menu and of course his signature meat loaf and yummy C. shrimp along with good steaks if you want american. It is both mx and american. very large menu and affordable prices.

Sol has a plate for 129 pesos that is yummy.
I have lived in Vallarta for many years and no Sol very well. He truly is your entertainment for the night.
Google the Palm Theater in puerto vallarta, mx to see Sol's show that is coming up in November=March. The Rat Pack.

Enjpy!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank renee s

Fort Worth, Texas
“Worth a visit”
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

My family was walking down the street looking for a place to eat when suddenly it started raining! My poor 10 month old was caught in the rain. This was the nearest spot, the excellent staff scrambled tables and chairs together for us, set up an extra umbrella for cover and made sure we enjoyed our dinner. They were fabulous! The food was delicious and the margaritas were even better! The staff was so fun and friendly. One waiter even picked up fresh mangos that the storm knocked from the tree and brought them to me for my daughter and I to snack on! It doesn't get fresher than that! So glad we got caught there by the rain. Next time we are in PV, we will definitely go there again.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank MrsThach812
Oakland, California
“Only 129 pesos for a full dinner! A real steal!”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Cafe Bohemio is a great little restaurant. Eating is outside on the patio in old town.
Sol the owner is kick. Great personality, greets you always with a smile.
The menu has many choices to choose from.
Sol's signature entree is the meat loaf. "Toooooooooooo die for",
Mexican and American dishes that are soooooooooooooooo yummy.
Open mon-saturday, 5 PM to late, closed on Sundays.
Go and have fun. I believe the drinks now are 2 for 1.
ENJOY!

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank renee s
Alameda, California
“All Great”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Even though the menu has as many American dishes as Mexican dishes all of the food is top notch! The shrimp dishes especially rock. I liked the fact that most of the dishes came with veggies because after a few days of yummy fried food I was looking for something a bit healthier. The staff is wonderful and friendly and the margaritas are great! Every time I visit PV I hit Cafe Bohemio.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Lisa C
Henderson, Nevada
“Great First Time Experience”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Even though we have been by this restaurant on numerous occasions, we did not eat here until it was recommended by a local. We went on a Wednesday evening which is half price Cosmopolitan night. The meal started with a delicious split pea soup. Our entres consisted of coconut shrimp and fish Veracruz style. Everything was well prepared and very tasty. My wife loves coconut shrimp and said these were among the best. The food is reasonably priced, and the service is efficient and pleasant. The restaurant does not take credit cards and is a bit hard to find. We plan to eat here again before leaving.

• Visited May 2013