“Awesome excursion!”

and up
Puerto Vallarta Outdoor Adventure Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: For all you thrill seekers, experiencing our Outdoor Adventure is an absolute must. An ecological rollercoaster ride fully loaded with excitement, challenges, and non-stop fun. This exciting eco-tour brings out the wide-eyed child in all of us. With some of Mexico's highest and longest zip-lines, at almost 1,000 ft long and 250 ft high and rappelling down waterfalls, it's no wonder that many people have referred to the experience as one of the greatest adventures on earth. Book your activitie online and get 3 tours for the price of 2 - with 15% off all tours.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
“Awesome excursion!”
Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

My friend and I had so much fun on this tour! They have tons of zip lines, rappels and water slides and they keep the group moving so we never got bored. The setting is beautiful and the staff was superb. Our guides were fun, friendly, and safe, they had great energy. It was the highlight of our week here. I would recommend this tour to anyone looking to have an exciting excursion. We also got some beautiful photos from the day. Really a wonderful trip! Highly recommend Christian, Jerry, Mike, Efrani, and Carlos as they were really amazing guides and Bruno and Claudia were the best photographers I've had on a trip like this.

Kansas City, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great fun for all ages!”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

This tour was probably the best one of our honeymoon experience. We were a bit nervous as we are not the most in shape people, but it turned out very well! First you start out with a speed boat ride to Las Caletas. Then you get to take a 30 minute mule ride (not my favorite part) up the mountain. Thank goodness for those mules, I would not have wanted to hike up this! Then there were a series of rappelling, zip lining, and water slides. The reasons I did not rate this as excellent were twofold. The first is the wet suit shirts you are required to wear. Upon putting them on, we realized they were a bit stinky, but we didn't think much of it. Afterwards, however, my skin broke out in a rash only where the suit had touched my skin. So, my advice to avoid this is to wear a shirt under your wet suit shirt. It may be hotter or more uncomfortable, but you will not regret it in the long run. The only other reason I lowered the rating is for the last water slide. You have to put on a hockey helmet and elbow pads in order to go down the slide, which we thought was strange, but soon found out why. The woman in front of me in line hit her head pretty darn hard, my husband slammed his on the slide, and multiple others reported the same. So, that being said, I think I would opt out of this slide if I did it all again, which I might! The best part about this trip was our guides (Christian, Jerry, Mike, Jorge, Marino and Efrain) as was our photographer Lya. They made the trip so awesome!!!!! They didn't even laugh too much when my swimsuit gave me a HUGE wedgie after a slide, showing my entire butt cheek. So, all in all, great trip!!!

Edmond, Oklahoma
“Soooo much fun!!!”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

My husband and I plus another couple did the outdoor adventure and it was a total blast. Our team 14 group were professional, kind and funny. They made doing some pretty scary stuff feel about as safe as possible. Jerry, David, Nelly Morino, Jorge and Mikel were awesome. We literally laughed and cried the whole day long.

Winnipeg, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Most fun I've had in a long time!!”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

This excursion, is by far the best tour that my fiance and I went on during our stay in Puerto Vallarta.

If you like variety, then I would definitely recommend this over the Extreme Adventure. I was on the fence about which tour I wanted to do between the two. But, trust me you will not be disappointed.

This tour was amazingly fun, and I will definitely be going back. but not because of all of the ziplines, rapelling and hiking we did but because of the service from Johny, Javier H, Roxy, Luis, Pino, and Arturo. These were the people that worked for the tour. They were very friendly and they accommodated to everyone. Johny was extremely friendly, I felt very close to him. I would even give him the shoes off my feet if he asked. He was just that nice. Javier H, was probably one of the most funniest guys I met during our whole stay. His sister Roxy was also a character. If you get a chance, ask her to sing you a song. She has a beautiful voice. Pino, Luis, and Arturo were all very professional. Although everyone liked to joke around one thing they made sure you were safe.

Make sure that you do not skip over this one. I will come back over and over!!

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome adventure”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

This was one of the highlights of our first visit and we would go on this adventure again. I had never been zip lining or repelling before and absolutely loved it. Our guides were fantastic (Christian, Jerry, Mike, Jorge, Marino and Efrain) as was our photographer Lya (they are some of my favourite vacation photos). The zip surfing at the end was made me pause but it turned out really cool... The only bump was the last water slide, it was rough and at times painful, if we did again we'd insist on a mat...

1 Thank Bonnie H