“Puerto Vallarta Canopy Tour”

Outdoor Adventure by Vallarta Adventures
Book In Advance
More Info
$108.99*
and up
Puerto Vallarta Outdoor Adventure Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: For all you thrill seekers, experiencing our Outdoor Adventure is an absolute must. An ecological rollercoaster ride fully loaded with excitement, challenges, and non-stop fun. This exciting eco-tour brings out the wide-eyed child in all of us. With some of Mexico's highest and longest zip-lines, at almost 1,000 ft long and 250 ft high and rappelling down waterfalls, it's no wonder that many people have referred to the experience as one of the greatest adventures on earth. Book your activitie online and get 3 tours for the price of 2 - with 15% off all tours.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Had the BEST experience with Vallarta Advantures canopy tour. Truck ride half way up the mountain, mule ride the other half. 8-10 ziplines with double cables, 2 repel lines~one into a waterfall pool, rope bridges, water slides. Excellent guides, over the top safety features, and so much fun!! Next day, we spent the day at Caletas beach and finally the last day we took the dolphin and sea lion swim. Professional pictures taken on each day for a most memorable vacation EVER!! Much better than we expected and cost was reasonable compared to similar experience in Hawaii.

There are newer reviews for Outdoor Adventure by Vallarta Adventures

Reviewed August 29, 2013

I had a great time in this action packed adventure when we went on August 17, 2013. It was my first time zip lining and I can say that I have now overcome my fear. The guides were amazing, hilarious and really concern about safety. BIG BIG thanks to Joswe and Francisco for keeping us entertained on our way to the camp. And to "TEAM I" Marci (our very sweet photographer), O'Hara, Angel, Oscar, Roco, Jerry and David - you guys were my rockstar that day! Thanks for making us feel safe and encouraging us to enjoy the ride on the best adventure we had in PV!

This is full day event so i recommend you eat a big breakfast, also bring some bug spray and wear comfy clothes and closed toes shoes. Be mindful that you will get wet so bring change of clothes. They provide towels and snacks at the end, but there are water in most of the zip line stations. Have fun and GO FOR IT!!

The pictures turned out really well and the price was decent. It's good to have something to look back because the experience is amazing and the view in the mountains were spectacular!

Reviewed August 29, 2013

We went on this excursion after my daughter suggested it was more fun than just ziplines. It was so much fun. I always felt safe, we were always connected to a safety line. Our adventure leaders were amazing! Thanks to Rubi, Cristian, Daniel, Angel, Efrain, and our photographer Marce! Rubi could sense when I was leary about the rapelling, but she assured me and coached me. It was like being on an Amazing Race Challenge the entire 5 hours!!! So thrilling! An awesome time!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

This one surpassed any expectations we had. A series of zip lines, hanging bridges, cliff hangings,water slides, free falls, mule ride, .... in the heart of Sierra Madre( I think!) mountains. Beautiful nature, great activity. about 5 hours non stop fun. A must do.

2  Thank 1313MaryAnn
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We went on this excursion after purchasing a 3 pack online. Everything was extremely safe, and well planned. At all points there was at least 1 line connected to a safety line, and that was only while moving the second line into position. I would recommend this trip to anyone looking for a fun time outdoors in mexico