“Great Time”

and up
Puerto Vallarta Outdoor Adventure Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: For all you thrill seekers, experiencing our Outdoor Adventure is an absolute must. An ecological rollercoaster ride fully loaded with excitement, challenges, and non-stop fun. This exciting eco-tour brings out the wide-eyed child in all of us. With some of Mexico's highest and longest zip-lines, at almost 1,000 ft long and 250 ft high and rappelling down waterfalls, it's no wonder that many people have referred to the experience as one of the greatest adventures on earth. Book your activitie online and get 3 tours for the price of 2 - with 15% off all tours.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Was worried about doing this trip by myself, but everyone made me feel really comfortable. Would easily to this excursion again.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,783)

Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

I was very apprehensive about the zip line/repel/water slide part of the tour but so glad I did it! (Minus the last slide ;0)
If you get motion sick like I do, def take something because the boat ride back was a bit rough. The ride there was fine because morning waters were calm. The tour guides were hilarious and made you feel so safe. Listen to everything they tell you and you will breeze through the repels and zip lines! Last water slide was too intimidating for me but so glad they gave me the option to walk down ;0))
Hands down the best parts of our trip.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

It was a truely unique experience. I am a grandmother and I figured I was not going to be able to do the adventure in years from now. I am very afraid of horses but i was like get over it try it, Well I was on the mule and the staff (ruby saw I was a bit scared) so she asked the rancher to stay by me so I did make it to the top of the mountain! Phew 1 thing down I had zip lined before but this was different it was beautifully wooded, no problem with zip line, I had done it before, Well I never had to break before so I was nervous and breaked a little to soon so I had to pull myself to the post that was a bit hard but did it!! So here I thought I was cool and got to the repell, Saw two people hit the wall andI got scared and started shaking I was so afraid, I started having a panic attack and I thought i was going to pass out, Then I started saying once in a life time experience to myself and then Ruby again the angel came and said Lets do this together, So we did the repell together,I felt it was so much easier doing it wilt someone by you knowing what they were doing. Thank you Ruby for your patience. Then we went on and had suspension bridges and a ladder, then we had more zip lines and repelling in the water straight down! then came the waterslide, It was hugh but said to myself you did everything else you can do it!! I did and it was a remarkable experience and I was so proud to overcome my fears!

Reviewed June 19, 2013

We are a Family of 4, couple with daughter age 16, son age 12, and we picked outdoor adventure based on previous trip adviser reviews. We were not disappointed! The high speed boat across the bay from Nuevo Vallarta to puerto Vallarta was thrilling and it only got better. The highlight for us certainly had to be the zip lines. The donkey ride was even thrilling. The guides were attentive and it was apparent that safety was first and foremost. The guides were excellent with regards to getting a fair size group through the various repels and zip line courses. The water slide at the end was the most exciting one that I have ever been on. This activity is a must do while visiting in Nuevo Vallarta

Reviewed June 15, 2013

What a fun day this was!! We had been zip lining before in Hawaii, but this was WAY more fun, and much more of an adventure. First, it was about a 20 min. boat ride, across the bay to a beach, then into a very large truck, that bounced us up the hill. Then, we got on donkeys, and rode further up the hill! The trip TO the zip lines was an adventure in itself! Once we were up there, we not only zip lined (probably 8 or so, one tandem, one upside-down), but we repelled, got splashed a LOT which felt really good because it was quite warm, did a few rope bridges. ALL of the guides were amazing! Alex, Karin, Erik, Dany, Nikki, Sergio, Sacha (one of our group really appreciated that Sacha worked really hard at keeping her from getting too wet in the pools we repelled into. Angel, Oscar, Hugo...Nellie worked really hard at making sure those of us who wanted to, DID get wet & cooled off ;) I know I am forgetting some of the names, it was about a month ago that we went, but they were ALL amazing! Most of our group is in their late 50's early 60's and we enjoyed every minute of our day! We felt very safe, the crew was extremely attentive to every detail. The water slide at the end was an added bonus, we weren't expecting that!! There is some complementary chips & salsa & fruit at the end, but bring a few dollars for the quesadillas at the end, a little lady is making them fresh and they were GREAT. Thick chewy tortillas. I think $2 of $3 each, but well worth it!! Best to wear water-shoes, and the guys wore quick drying shorts & the girls wore yoga type pants, you have all that harness stuff on you the whole time...and you need something that us comfy....WET. They provide a rash-guard type shirt & helmet. Really really fun!!

1  Thank pamileann