“So much activity for a great price!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Puerto Vallarta Outdoor Adventure Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: For all you thrill seekers, experiencing our Outdoor Adventure is an absolute must. An ecological rollercoaster ride fully loaded with excitement, challenges, and non-stop fun. This exciting eco-tour brings out the wide-eyed child in all of us. With some of Mexico's highest and longest zip-lines, at almost 1,000 ft long and 250 ft high and rappelling down waterfalls, it's no wonder that many people have referred to the experience as one of the greatest adventures on earth. Book your activitie online and get 3 tours for the price of 2 - with 15% off all tours.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
East Moline, Illinois, United States
“So much activity for a great price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

My husband and I went on this adventure with two of our friends. It was a blast. We had Team M and they were very fun and energetic to be around. You are very high up in the mountains but it was so safe, we were always attached to something. I never felt uneasy about anything we did because the team was always making sure we were safe. The adventure started with a boat ride and then from there you take a truck to the destination. We rode mules up the mountains and from there went zip lining, repelling and a water slide in the end. Very well worth it and we had the adventure of a lifetime.

Zionsville, Pennsylvania
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outdoor adventure - AMAZING!!!! WELL WORTH IT!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

We had Team I - Chilo, Efrain, Cristian and Daniel as our guides. The trip started with scenic drive along Puerta Vallarta into Boca de Tomatlan and Juntos y Veranos along the coast and then through the sierra Madre mountains. Then mule ride and zip lines gallore, repelling, and an amazing water slide. The vistas are GORGEOUS!!! and the staff is friendly, helpful, entertaining, and help make it an amazing adventure. WELL WORTH IT!!!

If you like adventure, have no fear of heights or want to conquer your fears, like getting wet, like beautiful views, animals etc then this is the adventure for you.

Fort McMurray, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Quite the Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

I found this adventure very good. For me I am not crazy about heights but I went for my husband as I drag him on things I know that he does not always like to do. I found this adventure very safe and the guides were very great on making me feel more comfortable. They are huge on safety and that is a big thing. I found this adventure quite the experience and I would feel safe letting my teenagers go on this. Just make sure that you bring and wear water shoes or strap sandals cause if you wear your normal running shoes you will wreak them.

Calgary, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“(Outdoor) Adventure of a lifetime”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

My friend and I went to Mexico for the first time. We stayed for a week looking for fun and relaxation. Outdoor Adventures definitely brought the FUN.

Took a taxi to the Marina Terminal. We had a lot of time to spare before the boat came so we chilled at the little cafeteria/souvenir shop that Vallarta Adventure owns(?) and we watched videos of all the tours that VA offers. The speedboat ride to Boca de Tomatlan was awesome. Super fast and super bumpy. Don't wear a hat - one of the girls on the boat got hers blown off. Got a really good view of the hotels along the beach in Puerto Vallarta. Upon arriving at the town, we were greeted by a jolly bloke named Josue who escorted us to the Unimogs that drove us up the mountain. Like the speedboat ride, it was extremely bumpy, only this time it was extremely slow.

Once at the site, we were given shirts and bandanas to wear, got a brief orientation on safety, and had our stuff secured in the lockers. Then it was off to meet our mules. They said they were gonna pair us up with mules by size and personality. I wasn't sure if they were serious until my friend got matched with one that was absolutely perfect for him - both of them were so impatient and always needed to rush. His mule just shot to the front of the line and didn't allow anybody else to go ahead. LOL. Anyway, it was about a 20-30 minute liesurely ride. I'm not a huge fan of horseback riding but these guys knew the trail inside out. I didn't have to do much except sit back and chat with the guides and our tour mates.

Zipline time! I think there were about 9 ziplines, all different lengths and angles, all super fun. Make sure to look to the left for a photograph! :) There was one where you plunge straight into the water. Warning: You will get soaked from head to toe. The water was super cold but it was a very welcome respite from the heat and dust. There was also an option to do an upside down one towards the end. Quite unsettling while getting ready but it was pretty smooth. My favourite part was the rappelling. Wish they had more than 2. I liked the dead drop better than the one going down the wall beside the waterfall. I never felt like I was in danger at any time during the excursion. The waterslide at the end was super thrilling too.

Our photographs turned out really well and we were more than happy to purchase the pictures and the cd. The complimentary tortillas and dip were great too.

All the guides were super friendly and helpful. I'm not sure how many there were but we were with Team K (King Kong??). Zay, Efraim, Johny, Pedro V, Cristian, etc were awesome. My fave was Adolfo because he kept calling me mamacita. LOL yes yes I'm easy like that. :p

I highly recommend this activity to anybody. Would definitely do it again if I went back to Puerto Vallarta. Good job guys! Keep up the excellent work. Muchas gracias! :)

Visited May 2013
“You need to experience this!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

This was so much fun! It was definitely the highlight of our trip. The mule ride was so funny. Mine was so stubborn and wouldn't let any of the other ones pass him haha. All of the instructors were awesome, but the one who sticks out in my mind the most was fellow Canadian Sacha! They were all extremely knowledgable, patient and had the best sense of humor. They made the whole experience fun for us (I'm terrified of heights by the way, but I felt completely safe the whole time).
The boat ride back was one of my favorite parts of this as well. We had to stop and drop four people off at a different resort so on our way back after that we were going against the waves. The boat was literally flying out of the water haha. Thank you guys so much for some pretty amazing memories! I will definitely be doing this again :)