“Amazing!!! Awesome... I never thought I'd do it!!!”

Outdoor Adventure by Vallarta Adventures
Book In Advance
More Info
$119.00*
and up
Puerto Vallarta Outdoor Adventure Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: For all you thrill seekers, experiencing our Outdoor Adventure is an absolute must. An ecological rollercoaster ride fully loaded with excitement, challenges, and non-stop fun. This exciting eco-tour brings out the wide-eyed child in all of us. With some of Mexico's highest and longest zip-lines, at almost 1,000 ft long and 250 ft high and rappelling down waterfalls, it's no wonder that many people have referred to the experience as one of the greatest adventures on earth. Book your activitie online and get 3 tours for the price of 2 - with 15% off all tours.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed March 1, 2013

TEAM H (HERO) You guys are awesome!!! Had such a good day today! I will be back... promise...I concurred my fear today of heights thanks to you all! Ruby- I hope you got all my info.
Ps- to the guide that told me to get away with my beer, if you were not working you should have been having one with me ;-)

-Nat

2  Thank NatalieSherren
Write a ReviewReviews (3,718)

Reviewed February 28, 2013

So much fun, especially for my last day in PV. You get wet though just so everyone knows. I was never bored and had a great time the whole time!! The staff was great, SO great. would recommend this to anyone who can enjoys the outdoors and isn't too afraid of heights and doing things out of the ordinary, perfect adventure, perfect staff, and perfect scenery:) definatley dont drink! i didn't drink, but after doing the activities i found out it would not be a good time if you were drinking, its so much fun on its own:)

Reviewed February 28, 2013

We went on the outdoor adventure trip. It was the most scary, but exciting time of my life My husband and I have never zip-lined, repelled, or walked across rope bridges before. We are heavier people, and thought it was going to be too much for us. Boy were we wrong. The guides (TEAM I) were awesome. They were very well trained, and also very friendly. We chatted with them throughout the adventure, and thoughly enjoyed them all.They help you through your fears, and make the experience very worthwhile, and enjoyable. A special THANK YOU To David-Roca-Alex-Chilo-Rodigo-Sacha,Ruby-David-, and all the photographers. GREAT FUN FOR ALL! Cannot wait for all the new, and upcoming additions to be done. Thanks again...The Kelso's

1  Thank Kim2013-225
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Really neat way to experience the outdoors, but be aware that you are going to feel like you are at a timeshare at the end. For starters, they will confiscate your camera in the beginning and you'll soon learn why. They have a camera person snapping shots throughout. At one point they go to the length of restricting your control of your repelling to make you stop half way and smile for a picture. In the end, you are corralled around a stack of kiosks with a ton of extra time and plenty of folks selling you an overpriced "package". Too bad it always comes back to making more money rather than making experiences to share. Too bad I don't have a picture to share with you.

3  Thank T P
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Went with a large group and the guides were incredible, Arturo, Daniel, Oscar, OHare. Always felt safe and well looked after. They have a great sense of humour.
Only disappointment came with the "snacks" after the day. The tour advertises that snacks and drinks are provided afrter. The only snack was nacho chips and only water available. Everything else had to be purchased. Felt that was pretty chintzy - should provide something a little more substantial than that. We had been on the tour for over 6 hours so we were pretty hungry when we finished.
But would do the tour again.

1  Thank JEK58