All reviews villa group one bedroom suite sales pitch no elevator king bed close to the airport beach area palmar concierge pools flamingos vacation kitchenette mago pv deli presentation
Selected filters
Reviewed November 5, 2019 via mobile

It was a bit stressful following along in getting this package. More so, meeting their demands and being asked the same questions over and over and over and over again. No lie. But I won’t bore with all those details.
The property was decent. The room was clean. They had few restaurants on property. My biggest issue was no WiFi. They charge $10/day/device. Totally not cool n my book. Even with paying for it, you might as well not have it. It was absolutely horrible! We could be in the room and it would disconnect. Constantly!

I’ve never been at an all inclusive spot and you had to get a bill and sign for it EVERY TIME you got something. That was annoying.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
ManagerVEPPV, Gerente at Villa del Mar Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for the time you took for express your comments about your stay.
I sincerely regret that your satisfaction was affected by Wifi. It is important for us to identify opportunities for improvement in order to sustain our exceptional service.

Reviewed November 5, 2019

We had a great time during our week stay. Rooms are nice and clean. The food was very good. My only complaint was there wasn’t as many restaurants as there use to be. A taco bar would be a great addition. The staff were excellent. The pool staff really work hard. I want to single out one of the waiters. Emilianzo, he was so nice, helpful, taught us a little Spanish. Very top notch.

Room tip: I would try to get a ground floor room next. Easier for the pool
Date of stay: November 2019
ManagerVEPPV, Gerente at Villa del Mar Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for expressing your great satisfaction with Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta and for sharing the details of your stay with us.

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with the team members.

On behalf to our Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta team, we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed August 30, 2019

This Resort was beautiful and very well maintained. My concierge Ramon was the best, his personality and knowledge made it easy to navigate the city. Ramon really enjoys his position as conceige , but in my opinion he should be moved to management. Please ask for Ramon when you arrive you won’t be disappointed!!!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
ManagerVEPPV, Gerente at Villa del Mar Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing us the opportunity of hosting you at Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I am pleased to read that you had an unforgettable experience and that our team has done a great job taking care of every detail during your stay. Your comments inspire us to keep making our guests´ satisfaction possible.

It will be an honor for Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta to have you back and offer you our sincere hospitality on your next visit.

Reviewed August 27, 2019

I had a great time here at Villa Del Palmar the activity coordinators were great! Very friendly and a lot of fun.

The food was good my room was ocean front and very nice also.
Activities team Monse, Kari, Alexia, Monica, David, Armando, Franco, Abraham, Sergio Coreo, Sergio acuticos, Carlos dj

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ManagerVEPPV, Gerente at Villa del Mar Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2019

Reviewed August 16, 2019

Further to my earlier review about the lack of management response to issues around the ‘reserving of pool chairs/tables/loungers’. I wasted an hour of my time talking to the ‘duty manager’ who ‘said’ she would talk to the GM who couldn’t be bothered getting back to us. At 6:45 am when we were headed to the gym - about 75% of the chairs were already reserved (towels and books in that they swipe from the library w no intent to read When we came out of gym just after 8:00 fully 90% were ‘reserved’ with only 3 people occupying. Well —- hard as it is to believe - it actually got worse yesterday. We managed to find a couple of loungers near some folks from the island we have met here before. Lying in the sun enjoying —- then a couple comes over (that are part of the adjoining resort with their own pools etc) plunks down in 2 loungers and proceeds to put up the umbrella putting me in complete shade. I laughed (initially) and politely said ‘hey - please put the umbrella down as we’re enjoying the sun” He turns around and says well I suggest YOU move them as we want the shade and the umbrella is here”. I told him he could move the umbrella and we would both have what we wanted. He refused. Ok — NOW IM MAD! I got up & started lowering the umbrella and he grabs me and puts arm across to prevent my being able to reach. Oh boy - bad idea - all I saw was my brothers strong arming me the same way. I just kept at it. Now his wife is trying to get him to leave (he won’t) and now Rod gets up and says “if you touch my wife again you’re taking a trip into the pool” The guy calls him ‘an old fat guy’ and says it’s the last thing he’d ever do. OMG - isn’t worth dying over. Then they left but I was shaking. I did write up on Trip Adviser about the day previously (before this happened) (it has since ‘disappeared’) We see our dentists tomorrow morning - I could almost come home after that except that once again ‘they win’

Date of stay: March 2019
1  Thank Tobi17
ManagerVEPPV, Gerente at Villa del Mar Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2019

Dear Guest,

I appreciate the time you took to share your experience with us.

I am very sorry that your recent visit didn´t go as expected. Your feedback is highly important to us. Without hesitation we will take into consideration your comments to improve our service and prevent a recurrence of such an event.

We hope you will give us the opportunity to host you again so that we may serve you with the warmth and hospitality for wich we are recognized.

The Management