All reviews villa group one bedroom suite sales pitch no elevator king bed close to the airport beach area palmar concierge pools flamingos vacation kitchenette mago pv deli presentation
Selected filters
Reviewed December 25, 2018 via mobile

This is my third time to this resort and I totally love coming here for so many different reasons. The staff always remembers you, everything is clean, and the food is delicious!!!!

The added addition of Marino who goes out of his way everyday to make all the guests feel special and welcomed is a great hire. He told this is his first week.... I’m not sure believe it! From remembering all the guest names to being so approachable.... should you need anything is something that management should take notice of ... great job!!!!

Trip type: Traveled solo
ManagerVEPPV, Gerente at Villa del Mar Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing us the opportunity of hosting you at Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I am pleased to read that you had an unforgettable experience and that our team has done a great job taking care of every detail during your stay. Your comments inspire us to keep making our guests´ satisfaction possible.

It will be an honor for Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta to have you back and offer you our sincere hospitality on your next visit.

Reviewed December 22, 2018 via mobile

I wrote a review and couldn’t fit all the staff that had an influence on our amazing trip. Humberto, Lennon, Ricardo at the front desk. Concierge- Jaquie, Mercy, Sarah, Martha, Mago, Kory, Casy, Bertha, Aurora, Lucy, Ede and Yesr. Thank you ladies!

Trip type: Traveled with family
ManagerVEPPV, Gerente at Villa del Mar Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2018

Dear Taram,

Thank you for expressing your great satisfaction with Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta and for sharing the details of your stay with us.

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with the team members.

On behalf to our Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta team, we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed December 17, 2018 via mobile

Second time staying at Villa del Palmer and it just keeps getting better! Multiple pools to enjoy and a giant private front beach. Lots of fun free activities, great happy hour and awesome staff like Rae-Anna.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
ManagerVEPPV, Gerente at Villa del Mar Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2018

Dear Maddy,

Reviewed December 11, 2018

This resort has it all!!, clean, safe, very friendly staff. I was there 3 years ago and Monse even remembered my name, She is very entertaining in the dance shows the resort puts on. I also have to comment on Irma, trainee concierge. She made me feel as though I had a true friend on the resort. She stopped and chatted when we met on the grounds, she assisted me finding local entertainment. the pools and beach are clean and inviting.

Date of stay: November 2018
ManagerVEPPV, Gerente at Villa del Mar Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your amazing words, for your time and dedication to write your experience, we strive to exceed your expectations and making sure that you feel better than home.

We will pass on your words of praise to those that were involved in helping to insure that all were happy with this vacation and let them know that their efforts are very appreciated.

We look forward to being of service to you and yours in the future when you come home once again.

The Management

Reviewed December 9, 2018 via mobile

Not a good impression when we first arrived . Check in guy David Perez was friendly and checked us in quickly. After that they want you to talk to the 'cconcierge' . They give you a map and a little information about the resort then try to rope you into a time share presentation. When we firmly refused they got aggressive and accuse you of being rude. The next morning when we went for a walk a time share employee followed behind us stalking us to try to get us to go to a time share presentation
Other than the time share people the place is decent. The rooms are clean but datedwith an equipped kitchenette. We had a room overlooking the pool with a large balcony. AC worked well. Housekeeping did a good job.
Good size pool and beach area. Never had a problem finding loungers. All in all a not bad place just be aware of the time share pitch

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ManagerVEPPV, Gerente at Villa del Mar Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for the time you took for express your comments about your stay.
I sincerely regret that your satisfaction was affected by time share staff. It is important for us to identify opportunities for improvement in order to sustain our exceptional service.

We would be honored to transform your negative experience into a memorable stay.