$568
$162
$116
$100
  • Breakfast included
Now Amber Puerto Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)
$331
$220
  • Beachfront
Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$213
$183
$419
$172
Velas Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)
$411
$270
  • Breakfast included
Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Pool
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$105
$89
Priceline
  • Beachfront
All reviewstime sharebooked villaone bedroom suitepools and hot tubshospitality roomcleaned every dayfull kitchenupon checkchecking inthird floortennis courtswater aerobicsno graciasactivities staffmexican fiestaclose to the airportspring break
Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

I just got back from our annual Family Vacation we stayed 7 days at The Flamingo Villa del Mar property we were 11 in total. My nephew and niece are members of the program. Me being in customer service noticed quite a few issues that we as a family encountered and recommend improvement on. The bar in the lobby should be open 24/7 if I want a drink before 11am I should be able to enjoy one at the hotel we paid all inclusive. The all inclusive is not all inclusive they have way to many restrictions at this property in comparison to the Sunset in Cabo. Also the discount card had restrictions to use, you could only use it if you charged the room...I felt that was ridiculous they give you a discount card but you can't get a discount if you pay cash. The ice cream stand. I wanted an ice cream first time I ordered to charge to my room. I had just gotten out of the pool my niece asked me for an ice cream. I went ordered asked Vickie to charge to my room I asked her for my discount she said I needed to show the card they gave me at check out to get discount at that point I was already upset because clearly I'm drenching wet..have my wrist band on that I'm all inclusive oh and by the way the ice cream I was ordering was not covered under all inclusive, however, she did not tell me that I could order vanilla, strawberry or chocolate that is covered under all inclusive I found out from our awesome server Conrado at poolside he and Alfredo the bartender were the only ones that hustled and made our stay enjoyable. The Areobics instructors Tash and Georgie were great. The pool was nice but needs a better filtration system my niece wouldn't even get in it because of things floating around in it. While doing Areobics the first day a quest got something sharp stuck in her toe i pulled it out from her ask Tash she'll confirm this..i recommend wearing wet shoes. The towel guy in the morning was very rude the second day we got towels he scolded us and threatened to charge us $25 a towel if we didnt retun them. We told him we were never told we had to bring them back but we would moving forward. Each morning my niece would go get us towels he would tell us we didn't return them the night before I even complained to girls in the evening about his disposition. The SPA was amazing. Carlos in Travel was very personable. Antonio the bell boy at checkout was awesome. The rooms were very clean. Not many choices on food in comparison to Sunset in Cabo. Overall I would give it 3 stars not a 5 star resort.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank mrchavez176
Reviewed August 3, 2017

Just returned from staying at the Villa Del Mar. (4 adults and 3 teens)Check in was very busy, but (Alfredo) was very courteous and did a great job getting us in as soon as possible. Then we were greeted by another guy (I was waiting for the timeshare talk) but he actually just gave us the layout of the hotel, and great info regarding times of restaurants, gym, etc. It was awesome!! He never pushed the timeshare!! Which made me like this hotel all the more!! Our friends traveling with us weren't so lucky lol! We had 3 rooms #303, #304 and #207. These rooms didn't have ocean view, you have to be staying on the more updated part of this hotel (Villa Del Palmar) for an ocean view. All rooms had kitchenettes and overlooked pool. We had no problem with noise. Rooms did need a little updating, but were very clean. We hung out at the pool closest to the ocean, so we had best of both world's ocean view, and pool. Pool service was above and beyond! Special shout out to Miguel, Orlando, Enrique, Joaquin, and Martin (any others who helped us from Jul 28 thru Aug 2) I know we kept you guys busy! We also loved the Sports Bar (Go David!) awesome waiter. And loved the food at El Patron (great service by Alberto) Ran out of time to try the Italian restaurant (maybe next time) The breakfast buffet was wonderful as well and all the staff were very attentive to our needs. Great Bloody Mary's! The activity staff were great, very upbeat! The pool aerobics was a great workout. Angel and Cross (not sure about names) making a workout fun. I would definitely stay at this hotel again, it might not be like a Four Seasons, but it was a perfect fit for our needs. Thank you so much for making our vacation a great experience.

Room Tip: For ocean views, you must stay on the Villa Del Palmar side (not Villa Del Mar) and get a higher floor to see over palm trees.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank lhallman
Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

We love these properties we are Villa members and love to travel in Mexico. Monserrat Dueñas was out activity Girl!!! She remembers us from past stays and makes us feel at home!!!!! We stayed one week in PV And one week at Flamingos.The food court Across street is nice too!!!

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank jeffreys452
Reviewed May 4, 2017

For the price we got with the flight and all inclusive at the hotel it was a good deal but I would not recommend this hotel. They did what they could and they def need to work on somethings to make it feel like a real vacation. The gym though was huge and clean as well as the rooms.

However the downfalls are:
-Charged extra for 2 beds in the room
-Upon check they did not give us the all inclusive bands at first since they messed it up and thought we were not. Freaked us out but once they saw our confirmation it was cleared up.
-Locked out of our room on 2nd day since they did not active our key cards for the entire length of stay
-When you dine anywhere on the grounds they give you a "check" they said nothing was billed to our credit card but it was a way for them to keep track of their spending. I wish there was a better way since it made me uncomfortable and I think more tips were expected this way.
-The beach is covered with people trying to sell you things, every few minutes they would approach you and ask and you literally had to say no thank you for them to go away. The hotel told us they would not go on hotel property and cross the rope but they did. It was annoying.
-On check our flight was later that afternoon but they were kind enough to hold onto our luggage in the luggage room and said we had all inclusive food till noon. Butttt they didnt active it on our room so they refused to serve us. I had to bring the guy to the front desk and tell them to communicate and eventually it all worked out.

BE CAREFUL WITH VALLARTA ADVENTURES!! They are the adventure tour company in the lobby of the hotel. They sold us 3 adventure package things. We were super stoked but the last adventure the guy who sold us listed the wrong time so we arrived to the marine and missed the boat. We spoke with Julio Contreras, the guy who sold it to us and he took responsibility but REFUSED to refund us. We had an early afternoon flight the next day so could not do any other tours. Even his manager refused. I cant believe they would refused this since it was entirely their error. The adventures we did were fun so we did have a good time but be cautious with the time and double check everything since they will NOT refund you.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with friends
4  Thank Ayelet C
Reviewed May 3, 2017

We stayed at the resort the last week of March, 2017. My husband and I are in education, so it was our spring break and we carted along our 16 year old son and his friend. The boys were the absolute most fun to watch (as I laid in my pool chair or swam and sipped drinks). They enjoyed all of the activities to the fullest, and of course, the unlimited food and drink. There were many other teens there since it was spring break and they ran around in packs. The boys had such a blast.

After reading some reviews, I wasn't so sure about this resort, but decided that for the money we spent (booked well in advance on bookit.com for the flight and all inclusive stay for about $1100/person for 8 days from Oregon) that I could deal with quite a bit and still enjoy. We stayed on the Villa Del Mar side, which is a bit less fancy and older, but so peaceful and quiet! Stay in Building D to avoid the noisy street and back service alley! Beds are COMFY! Not the normal Mexican "slabs" I have experienced previously.

We walked over to Villa del Palmar everyday (just a minute or two on the same property) and hung out all day. It was glorious.

Make sure they do not add extra tip to your bill upon check out if you are all inclusive. The tip is included!! If you want to leave extra at a meal or for drink, you are double tipping. Just be aware.

We did not have to wait long to check in or out. Once checked in, they pull you to some side tables under the guise of "helping you", but ultimately they are trying to sell excursions and time shares and upgrades. Spend the first five minutes to get the info, say no thank you to the rest, grab your bags, and head to your room.

We would definitely stay here again - great value for the money!

Room Tip: Stay in Buliding D if you are staying at Villa Del Mar.
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family