“Great Location in the Marina”

Steve's Sports Bar & Grill
Ranked #314 of 1,020 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Great Sports Bar & Grill. Full bar 10 flat screen TVs with feeds from US and Canada. Fish & Chips, burgers, salads, pasta specialties and much more. Beer is ice cold, food is great and the people are warm! We accept Visa credit cards.
Vancouver, BC
“Great Location in the Marina”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

We have visited this bar/restaurant several times over the last few years and have always have an excellent meal(try the oysters) accompanied by friendly service and reasonable prices. Worth a visit to the marina for the experience.

• Visited December 2012

Seward, Nebraska
“If you're looking for a place to watch sports, otherwise meh”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

My friends and I stopped in on our first night in PV and we wish we could take it back. We had read they had the best margaritas, and while I didn't try one my friends did and they weren't impressed. If you're looking for a sports game this would be a great place as they have several TV's and I believe the World Series was going on while we were there so there were other patrons there to watch it. But if you're looking for something to eat, do yourself a favor and find a better place. I had chicken wings and french fries. The wings had hardly any meat on them and the fries had a funny taste. When my friend asked for water we were given guacamole-?? And the chips were very hard.

• Visited October 2012
Rochester, NY
“Great place--the sports are extra!!”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

This is a "sports" bar--Yes, it is, but this place has fantastic food and caring people. I ran down for dinner once from the hospital when my husband was in bad shape there from heat stroke--the waiter noticed I was upset--and sent the owner over to talk with me. The waiter even hugged me. Not only is the food good--but they care about their customers--It says below--"Date of your visit." Whenever I can--we live here 7 months. Carla will also put on whatever sport you want. Lovely people--love the chicken wrap and the burger!! Love the people more!

Visited December 2012
Vancouver
“007”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Steve's is the kind of place you can pull up to the bar and feel right at home. Meet someone from elsewhere and get to know them while watching a variety of sporting events. If its sports you wanna watch then this place has it. Carla and Romi are the best. And of course there is always 007 there to keep the riff raff at bay.

Visited November 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Disappointing”
Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

We stopped in for a quick bite as we were in the neighbourhood and were hungry. Since it was the day after Thanksgiving, we were offered an open-faced hot turkey sandwich with potatoes or dressing. We asked for white meat and substituted fries for mashed. The meal was very disappointing. The small piece of bread was not even fully covered with turkey and gravy. There was a handful of fries on the plate. Frankly, the meal could have easily fit on a sandwich plate. At the steep price of 140 pesos, we definitely felt ripped off. When Steve owned the bar, I often ate here as it was close to my work. The quality and quantity of the food has definitely changed for the worse. We won't be back.

3 Thank montyjam