“Mandela is one of the best clubs in P. Vallarta!”

Mandala Puerto Vallarta
$89.99*
VIP Nightclub Tour in Puerto Vallarta
Ranked #11 of 70 Nightlife in Puerto Vallarta
More attraction details
Owner description: Mandala Vallarta is the meeting point for nightlife lovers in Puerto Vallarta. Its decor maintains the unique style of other Mandala venues of Mexico, but at the same time creates its own magic to become one of the favorite spots for non stop partying in the Pacific. Mandala Vallarta is the perfect place to change the rules and own the night. A night in Mandala is always a good a idea and it will probably become one of you favorites of all time!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Reviewed May 4, 2009

i went to this club for 3 straight night in april10-17 2009 for spring break and loved it! it got so crowded but it had a great environment(great club feeling)! there was so many guys that literally me and my friends got to choose the guys we wanted to dance with(there were also many girls for the guys to choose from) very rare! i went to various other clubs like senor frogs, Reasons, Hilo and i have to say this was my favorite by far!!!

There are newer reviews for Mandala Puerto Vallarta

Reviewed February 25, 2009

This is a newer club right on the Malecon (well new because wasn’t there in 2007 when I last visited) and we went on a regular night, Monday, no cover, and drinks were 90 peso’s for 2 beers (about $9.00) and also had 2 martini’s or margarita’s for 70 peso’s. Place is pretty busy, very cool dance floor that lights up, the front of the bar is open to overlook the Malecon and beach, pretty cool place.

Reviewed February 4, 2009

We went to Mandala on a Sunday night. Not the most hopping night but we wanted a more club atmosphere after experiencing Andale's on Saturday night. Our beers were $5-$6 (almost the same as back home). We only had beer. The dancing area has a nice view. Also, you see people that just hang around outside on the benches listening the the music coming from the club.

The tequila whistle blowing lady came to our table a bunch of times but we weren't feeling it. In fact tequila didn't even smell good at that moment. We saw her do her act with a bunch of people and basically if you are a guy she pulls your shirt up, grabs each nipple and then runs her tequila bottle across the guy's chest and grabs the butt. I saw her do a female and it was practically x-rated. I made sure to tell my husband to NOT humilate me like that.

We danced most of the night to the pop, dance, hip hop mix. It wasn't that crowded and I liked it like that. We will probably head back there since I like to dance. Bathrooms were at the top of the club with an attendant. Pretty well kept.

Reviewed January 1, 2009

We tried this restaurant for lunch during our visit to the Puerto Vallarta area. The restaurant is on the Malecon and is styled more like a night club than a restaurant. Still, the music was fine and our table next to the street and overlooking the malecon and the bay was good. We were also pleasantly surprised by how good the food was. We had mixed vegetable quesadillas (which included squash blossoms) and pasta with pesto. Both dishes were well done.

Reviewed December 1, 2008

The place seemed nice and full of tourists. We had 2 rounds of drinks and called it a night. My husband gave the waiter his visa and was asked for his drivers license.
The waiter disappeared and returned with the credit card and a perfectly sized "copy" of his drivers license hidden underneath. The waiter seemed to laugh it off and returned minutes later with the "real" drivers license and never mentioned why he had made a copy.
Once I got back to the hotel I cancelled the credit card immediately. I would have to assume the club is selling american ids and buying products online, since they now had my billing address and an active credit card.
This was something I would not expect from a city who's number one industry is tourism. If you are lured in by the energy and decor, pay cash and keep your valuables close.

5  Thank Globalgal12